ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724079
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Quiznos is better.

Have any of you guys heard of Five Guys Burgers and Fries?

It is my favorite burger place. Or smashburger...

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Chips on sandwiches can be great. But cereal... that's a whole other level of greatness.

I just had a peanut butter, strawberry jam, and Captain Crunch sandwich. Delicious.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But cereal... that's a whole other level of greatness.

I've never tried that. But I'd rather keep my cereal only in the bowls by itself.
Quiznos is better.

I don't like quiznos that much. It's fine to eat there if sub-way is closed. But their sandwiches at quiznos seem smaller then the ones at sub-way. I like to be full when I eat a meal.
Just like having fries on a burger. Or tator tots with a sloppy joe... Yum.

Fries on a burger... yes. Tator tos on sloppy Joe.. no. I can't put anything else on sloppy Joe's. I just like to eat it normal.
CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I just had an epic ham sandwich.

Thick-cut ham, smoked gruyere cheese, and dijon mustard, all on a warm croissant.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Subway: Chicken, bacon, ranch dressning.

Everything else.

What more can you want?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ranch dressning.

Bah! I can't put ranch dressing on any kinds of meats. The only thing that I ever use ranch on would have to be mini-carrots, celery, croutons and salads.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Fries on a burger... yes. Tator tos on sloppy Joe.. no. I can't put anything else on sloppy Joe's. I just like to eat it normal.

I don't like quiznos that much. It's fine to eat there if sub-way is closed. But their sandwiches at quiznos seem smaller then the ones at sub-way. I like to be full when I eat a meal.

I'm not sure if I can still be your friend...

Bah! I can't put ranch dressing on any kinds of meats. The only thing that I ever use ranch on would have to be mini-carrots, celery, croutons and salads.

I forgive you. <3
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I don't.

D:

What'd the ranch do to yooooooouuuuuuuuu DX

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Frankly I've never enjoyed ranch on anything.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What'd the ranch do to yooooooouuuuuuuuu DX

Ranch didn't do anything to me. I just can't put it on any kind of meats. I tried it on pizza and it's alright.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Five Guys Burgers and Fries?

OH MY GOD THAT PLACE IS ****IN AMAZING.

Ranch is nasty. Ew. on anything. The ONLY salad I eat is caeser, and that is on a good day. Ranch to me is revolting... on a sammich or anything else. Bleh.
I don't think I have ever had quiznos... There might be one on the other side of town though. Maybe I'll go later.

~back to ranch topic~ What did ranch do to me? Well, when you have this dare to eat 10 reeses with ranch all over them when you are 8, you hate it on anything. I can't even eat reeses anymore.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, when you have this dare to eat 10 reeses with ranch all over them when you are 8, you hate it on anything. I can't even eat reeses anymore.

I have a great word for that type of situation: "No"
Who dared you to do that?

Ranch on chocolate... that just sounds disgusting.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Is anyone here a fan of vegemite sammiches?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Vegemite sandwich
And no. I can't put my opinion on the matter since I've never tried Vegemite. I wonder if they even sell it over here in the U.S.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It's an aquired taste

I wonder if they even sell it over here in the U.S.

Why the hell wouldn't they?! It's only one of the best sandwhich related spreads in the world. Peanut butter is only slightly better. And nuttela is equal to peanut butter...
Showing 5236-5250 of 9738