ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723946
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I almost always buy strawberry jelly. Grape jelly isn't bad though, and I'd readily eat both.

I compared them when I ate lunch today. I made one sandwich made up of strawberry jelly and one of grape jelly. The strawberry jelly one taste better. I'm sorta obsessed with the flavor of it now. I would eat it out of the jar, but I'm not a glutton.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Not really into the jelly. I'm more of a 'reservatives' kind of guy.

Nutella is pretty good. I like toasting bread, then putting Nutella on it for breakfast or a snack. Nutella and Peanut Butter sammiches are pretty good as well.

Still like to have some sort of meat on my sammich, so those types will remain at the top of my list.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

'reservatives'

I have some strawberry preservatives. Meh, it taste the same as the strawberry jelly.

For breakfast or lunch I'll usually spread some of it on toast and grab some chocolate milk.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I can't drink milk, makes me gag.

Lunch is usually a peanut butter sandwich and a bag of chips...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I only drink milk if its a Peanut Butter sammich, or something heavier. Not with meats, they don't stick to my throat.

On the topic of peanut butter, has anybody ever had it with Ritz/Saltine Crackers? Its AWESOME!!! (And its *technically* is a sammich)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ritz cracker, peanutbutter, M & M's

It's amazing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

On the topic of peanut butter, has anybody ever had it with Ritz/Saltine Crackers?

I've tried peanut butter on saltine crackers and didn't like it. Never on Ritz. But on saltine crackers I just like to put some butter on them. It might not be healthy but it sure is good.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I usually eat any cracker with some sort of spread. Peanut butter is no exception.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

If its food Ive probably put peanut butter on it at some point. Im kind of a peanut fiend. O_O

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Im kind of a peanut fiend.

I enjoy eating normal peanuts. I'd rather eat cashews, almonds and pistachios then eat peanut butter.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Almonds make my throat itch and burn I'm pretty sure I have a light allergy.

Pistachios are heavenly, me and a few friends managed to finish of a sizable bag in about 10 minutes.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Almonds make my throat itch and burn I'm pretty sure I have a light allergy.

Peanut butter makes my throat itch quite a bit. It's like I have to drink a tall glass of milk so that it'll go away. Sometimes though it will just stay there. That's one of the reasons why I don't enjoy peanut butter on sandwiches. I'd rather just use jelly or preservatives alone on a sandwich. Or replace peanut butter with Nutella.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I love chocolate coated nuts. Does anyone else?
Also, I've heard that pistachio butter exists. Is this true?!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I love chocolate coated nuts. Does anyone else?

That's a good combination. But I've never had any chocolate nuts. I'll see what they got at the grocery store when I go shopping.
Also, I've heard that pistachio butter exists. Is this true?!

Pistachio butter? o_O
That sounds kinda interesting.
I searched Google Images and this is what I got:
http://www.emilysfavorites.com/Pistachio_nut_butter.jpg
I myself have never even heard of such a thing. I don't know if I'll like it just based on the looks of it. But if it taste like normal pistachios then I will like it.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I love pistachios. One time I ate a whole bag during a football game.

Also
http://www.mr-miata.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/worlds-largest-pistachio-nut.jpg
It's in New Mexico.
I found it while searching for the bag of pistachios I buy. Couldn't find it obviously.

Showing 5266-5280 of 9738