ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724066
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Efan, those sandwiches look horrid. Vegemite just sounds weird...
And No wasn't in my vocab when I got paid 10 bucks and pack of gum. Cmon I was 8. That was the jackpot back then.
I have never seen Vegemite here.
Nuttela is revolting.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why the hell wouldn't they?! It's only one of the best sandwhich related spreads in the world.

Lol at the first sentence. But I don't know. I've never heard of it until now. Next time I go purchase some groceries I'll be sure to look for it.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Efan, those sandwiches look horrid. Vegemite just sounds weird...

Don't worry, it was a bad picture provided
It's a salty taste, so you know.
Nuttela is revolting.

But it's chocolate D:. CHOCOLATE!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Remember that thing about reeses and ranch? I can't stand Chocolate and peanut butter together. If I smell it cocolate and peanut butter together, I have to leave because it makes me sick.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Quite a psychology you have there Moon! So the past experience of the dare makes you nautious when you perceive chocolate and pb.... *rocks back and forth in chair* veeeedy intedestink!

What about...chocolate or peanutbutter by itself? Hmm? Surely you can delight in the taste of a Hershey's bar? If not, I may have to declare you a heretic! D:

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I can't stand Chocolate and peanut butter together.

I thought Nutella didn't contain any peanut butter.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Of course seperately Frank. Otherwise I would hate brownies, which is inconceivable.

Nutella smells like PB&Chocolate to me, so I hate it.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Vegimite is good with a good cheese and butter :L and I do have it on school days on toast. But only because I'm lazy.

I don't particularly like Nutella. It tastes... Fake?

But peanut butter ftw.

By the way, I would of probably survived that dare Moon. Chocolate? Good. Ranch? Good. (are there peanuts in reese'seses) (good.)

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Lol vegemite sounds like a pokemon
Did you know that 98% of world vegemite is sold in Australia?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

The only sandwich spread I love more than Nutella is peanut butter, if you've ever had Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Nutella tastes exactly like the filling.

I was just at the grocery store or rather stores, Walmart, Kroger, and Food Lion don't carry it.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Yea.. I don't really like Nutella either, it leaves a sickening taste in my mouth.

if you've ever had Ferrero Rocher

They taste pretty much the same because the same company makes Nutella. *I think*
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I prefer Nutella to peanut butter. Mainly because every time I eat a peanut butter sandwich my throat just feels stikey and I have to drink a lot of milk so that feeling will go away.

Ferrero Rocher

Never even heard of that.

Who here prefers strawberry jelly to grape jelly?
I was making a sandwich last night and we ran out of grape jelly so I was searching through the cabinets and found some strawberry jelly and it was delicious. Far better then grape jelly.
ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Ferrero Rocher

Wikipedia on Ferrero Rocher..

Personally, I don't like either. They both leave a tangy taste in my mouth.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Apparently the filling is Nutella, I'm not a huge fan of strawberry jelly, but you really can't beat peanut butter and grape jelly as a sandwich.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The last time I tried Vegemite.. or even Marmite, was nearly a decade ago. I don't remember anything pleasant about it.. Just disgusting thoughts. However, I ought to try it again sometime. Of course Vegemite and a lot of other Aussie foods are readily available over here.

I'm not so sure how it can taste fake. Elaborate if you can.

The only sandwich spread I love more than Nutella is peanut butter, if you've ever had Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Nutella tastes exactly like the filling.

I'm a fan of both products. I never knew they were of the same company. Ferrero SpA. They also make Tic Tac apparently. I also enjoy peanut butter.

I was making a sandwich last night and we ran out of grape jelly so I was searching through the cabinets and found some strawberry jelly and it was delicious. Far better then grape jelly.

I almost always buy strawberry jelly. Grape jelly isn't bad though, and I'd readily eat both.
Showing 5251-5265 of 9738