ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723274
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That reminds me, I can't use my oven to cook pizza anymore. My oven is broken. . . it makes me kind of angry seeing that I have all this frozen food and can't eat one bit of it.

I dislike pizza from restaurant chains

Even Pizza Hut?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

All of them, the only kind I eat is vegetarian and the sheer amount of cheese most chains put on there sickens me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm. I don't see a problem with a mass amount of cheese on the pizza. Sometimes I'll request for them to put a little less amount of cheese on the pizza. Although, I do love the pizza that contains cheese in the crust. Especially from Pizza hut!

I dislike most other pizza restaurants.
Only ones that I find of good quality would have to be pizza hut and papa John's.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

The last pizza I had was about 5 months ago.... I need one.....

Goldenfate12
Goldenfate12
28 posts
Nomad

Wow how do you guyz get so many posts and ranks? i mean seriousily 4k????

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Even Pizza Hut?

Aww Pizza Hut is the worst. I prefer D'Bronx pizza.

I also hate cheese on my pizza. I like it with just sauce and toppings.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

We've been here for a while Golden... Atleast some of us have, others are relatively new.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wow how do you guyz get so many posts and ranks?

It's just all about being active and constructive.
I make around. . . . 10-20 posts a day on average. I mainly only come here in the morning when I'm doing my schoolwork and at night time just to check up on some topics that I find interesting. If I don't have anything planned in the day though I'll come here to play flash games and leave a tab open with the forums.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I hardly got on at all recently. I've been busy. Today I played in the snow a bunch also.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Che. My snow melted two hours after it feel, which happened to be around 2 A.M. It was ridiculous.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Another spelling error Kyouzou. *cue the shame*

No snow here sadly... I might go down south to where all the mountains are located.

@Golden

I've been here for three years. Yay. Hey, it isn't hard to find people who have stuck with an old forum for over eight years.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

No snow here either.... But to find it I should go north, not south.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

No snow here sadly... I might invade New Zealand where all the mountains are located
Or I could go to Tasmania...

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

No snow here but a few weeks ago it snowed here

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, I still have some snow over here. It hasn't snowed a lot, but from last weeks snow-fall, it's sticking to the ground.

Showing 5416-5430 of 9738