ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723259
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

we got a decent amount of snow out where I am. I think it was somewhere between 9 inches to a foot. I had off school yesterday and a two hour delay today.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Here, our weather patterns are a bit odd. It will probably snow until May. That's how it was last year and could very well be like that again this year.
I don't like the cold that much unless I'm bundled up in layers of clothing, it's better then the hot 90 degrees summers though.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I prefer the 90 degrees of the summer :P even if I don't know well how hot is, we use Celsius degrees here, but it should be about 30 Celsius. However I'm more a summer guy.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I give up, my brain has officially spazzed out.

I agree with Gaboloth, however there is a difference between cold and cool temperatures. (40 - 50 F) vs. (20-30 F)

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I agree with Gaboloth, however there is a difference between cold and cool temperatures. (40 - 50 F) vs. (20-30 F)

20 F is not cold...

Try more like -10 F

And I consider 40-50 to be closer to "warm". In fact, 45 degrees is my ideal temperature. Perfect for climbing trees and other outdoor shenanigans. You don't need to bundle up, but you won't sweat either. Perfect.

But then again, my summers rarely get above 70, so we might just be used to different things. 90 is atrocious and unbearable to me.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Lemme guess, you live pretty far north don't you? Are you able to see Russia from your backyard by any chance?

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I prefer temperatures 55-65.

Lemme guess, you live pretty far north don't you? Are you able to see Russia from your backyard by any chance?

Does that mean Alaska?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Does that mean Alaska?

I suppose.

Has anyone heard about the protests in Egypt?
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Um, I saw something about Egypt, but didn't know what it was about. Inform me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They have a nationwide curfew now and also internet is forbidden there if I'm right. . . .

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yep. Looks like Tunisia's unrest is spilling over into other countries.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Lol. Curfew.

internet is forbidden there

Bye Armor Games. D:
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Let's put it succinctly.

Inspired by the actions of the people of Tunisia which forced the Arab nation's dictatorial president to flee the country, Egyptians recently rose up in protest against their president ( another authoritarian ruler).. Basically, there have been mass demonstrations on the street. A curfew was called, internet and mobile communications suppressed and police sent to disperse the protesters.. Apparently the military is out there now but I haven't read news in an hour or so..

Yeah.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Inspired by the actions of the people of Tunisia which forced the Arab nation's dictatorial president to flee the country, Egyptians recently rose up in protest against their president ( another authoritarian ruler).. Basically, there have been mass demonstrations on the street. A curfew was called, internet and mobile communications suppressed and police sent to disperse the protesters.. Apparently the military is out there now but I haven't read news in an hour or so..

read news

Lol, that sounded funny because I'm used to watching the news. Also

no one got my joke about 'bye AG' when Aslan said the internet is banned..
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

There's their biggest problem, the army is still under the presidents control, I hate to say it, but there a very good chance that this 'revolution' will end rapidly, and not in the favor of the people.

Showing 5431-5445 of 9738