ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723428
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Don't you mean non-sequitur?

I'm assuming you're talking about food. Anyway, you can finish leftovers, safely store them for future consumption, use them in cooking, dispose as compost or just dispose of it in the trash can.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

With left-overs I'll usually save it in the fridge for a day or two, if it's not eating within that time period I'll just throw them away.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Eat them.

/subject

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Eh. . it's not that good though. She seems to just be repetitive with the words and it's quite annoying.

I Dont think you get the joke. LOL. She spells bananas somewhere throughout the song.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eat them.

Sometimes I discover that my leftovers have gone bad... Though I'm not aware of the last time I got food poisoning.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Eat them.

Nice thought. Try eating some chicken that was in the refrigerator for five days. Lets see if you're alright or you got sick.
I Dont think you get the joke. LOL. She spells bananas somewhere throughout the song.

I didn't get the joke. xD
I only watched half way through it before it got too annoying.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I concede that point, song = annoying.

Food leftovers are eaten within a wake of being leftover, or thrown away. I usually snatch 'em for lunch on a weekend or an afterschool snack.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

As a non-sequator, what are your best ideas for using leftovers?

If the food is solid, I throw it at my enemies, or at people who have been placed in the stocks. I'm a little bit old fashioned.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Food leftovers are eaten within a wake of being leftover, or thrown away. I usually snatch 'em for lunch on a weekend or an afterschool snack.

Quite often I find leftovers spoiling in less than seven days... At least I let the other people in the house taste food to make sure it's not poisonous.
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I probably only eat left overs once every few months. My mom usually eats them though it's not wasted much.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I can't eat spaghetti leftovers. As it is with most foods. I like to eat them fresh when already cooked instead of having to re-heat it.
The only exception would have to be pizza.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I can't eat spaghetti leftovers

I have to say, most foods are much better eaten soon after they're cooked or fresh. Though I've been confronted with a lack of food and only the availability of leftovers far too often to be picky.. Unless you're talking food poisoning.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I can't believe I misspelled week. This is shameful...

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

The only exception would have to be pizza

I agree! I occasionally have pizza the morning after eating most of it XD
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I dislike pizza from restaurant chains, most often I'll buy some bases and make it my self.

Showing 5401-5415 of 9738