ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722678
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

dude, it's not a story. this ****'s real.

...although, hell, i could turn this into a full blown story...

in a world where bears roam free, disguised as humans...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

And sleep with unknowning yet willing fast food employees.

May I ask why you had a ham sammich and not a burger? That's the only flaw in the story.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

brought lunch that day. kind of meant to insinuate it.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Omg Its Manta o:

Sweeeet.

Sweet true story as well.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Can I be a part of the story?

dude, it's not a story. this ****'s real.

This made me lulz. And I am too newbie to remember you :'( apart from that funny guy in the Way of Moderation.
WH101
WH101
39 posts
Nomad

I really don't get it what's the point with the topic, can somebody tell me what's going on with the topic?

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Well, this is just a conversation topic, that Strop turned into his own dojo. So we just talk, and we stray from the subject a lot, and then Strop will change the title to tell what we are talking about.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

and most of the time that title change is only relevant for a max of one day.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

So...

What are we talking about? Because unless we stray to Moderator-ly duties, this won't leave much to discuss. Strop scares me, just a little... Ceneres pretty cool, though.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I think before this we were briefly talking about the count to 100 thread's locking

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Which incidentally is Pazx's fault. I call for a demerit

Where are Strop, or Walker, or anyone of the friendly neighborhood mods who usually step in?

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Strop has been at least a little bit around. Walker has been on hiatus for a while now.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Walker seems like a nice guy. Though when I debated him, it ended up along the lines of:

M: *gives proof*

W: "Sources are illegetimate!"

M: *gives more proof*

W: "Sources are illegetimate!"

I think i ended up storming off... I think Zoph has been active lately, atleast in the AMW section. She's got some pokemon fish tank that everyone is filling up.

I only see Devoidless after he's locked something. Case and Point, Count to 100, and soon the 100 Years RPG.

NoName debates alot in the WEPR, though I've seen him the most on the Healthcare Thread, the Taco Bell thread, and the Warnings game in Forum Games.

I haven't seen Cenere that much either. Ussualy, I get on and look through some threads in the AMW, and he's posted at 2 in the morning, with a new peice.

And thats pretty much all the mods I've dealth with. Ever. Besides Strop, who scares me.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Which incidentally is Pazx's fault. I call for a demerit

I blame Jdogg.

I'm surprised that I haven't been banned for my performance in the forum games yet.

I'm also surprised the Warning Labels thread had half its replies deleted. There was nothing wrong with them.
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Poor Count to 100 thread... it had a long and wonderful life...

Showing 5566-5580 of 9738