ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722756
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Lol Pazx, even i'm in year 9. Which is weird to me, because I always thought you were at least year 9 this year.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Not everyone starts early or skips a grade, jaza.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Really :0 I thought everyone knew I was ridiculously young.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Really :0 I thought everyone knew I was ridiculously young.

Obviously some people don't know. My school year starts on Thursday.. I feel ambivalent.
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I don't mean that because I started early, I just always thought he was at least in year 9. I wasn't sure about his age. Never really bothered checking o.O

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. Time to shift the thread in another direction.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7923/43365899.png

Woot.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I still think the flying guys are a good idea.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Merit quality sure has gone down.

However I'm fairly sure that comments went bold when they were upvoted, not merited.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

They are. I haven't checked up on the Bowmaster sequel recently. Here.

I find some old merits kinda laughable, especially seeing how high the standards haven risen since. Though I do believe having good standards is proper.

With AG3, merits won't matter any longer I suppose.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

However I'm fairly sure that comments went bold when they were upvoted, not merited.

Check the profiles of the moderators. Er.. Strop. You'll see that the people that win those AMW literature contests have their notification comments bolded. Merits.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

They are. I haven't checked up on the Bowmaster sequel recently. Here.

I find some old merits kinda laughable, especially seeing how high the standards haven risen since. Though I do believe having good standards is proper.

With AG3, merits won't matter any longer I suppose.

Check the profiles of the moderators. Er.. Strop. You'll see that the people that win those AMW literature contests have their notification comments bolded. Merits.

I failed. Moderator/admin please delete my two previous posts.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Wow Knight, triple post, really?

What's with the random Bowmaster reference?

That was a merit worthy comment really? What about the page long reviews that used to get merits?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Wow Knight, triple post, really?

I don't mind if the two are deleted. I believe they should be.

What's with the random Bowmaster reference?

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2898/merit.png

Three sentence merit!

That was a merit worthy comment really? What about the page long reviews that used to get merits?

Most merits were pretty substantial (a good paragraph long) however I found some laughable examples of merits. Compare that with the standards today and how little often game merits are give out, you can understand why someone never has and never will pass nickcool_haha as the Merit King.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

If merits were that easy I'd have over 9000!
On a separate note the count to 100 thread has been locked. Time for a moment of silence.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

A vigil dedicated to the thread we all loved....

I blame Pazx.

Showing 5536-5550 of 9738