ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722470
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Most people know what back to back posting is, and those who didn't were quickly caught up. The thread just spiraled out of control is all. Also there is a page in the thread where all of the rules are explained with succinct examples.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Wonder if another thread is on the chopping block?

*Glances at My Hill*

*Glances at the free thread who hasn't updated its title for about 10 topics*

*Looks directly at the screen*

Who knows?

*Zoom in to face*

Maybe it could happen...

*Zoom into eye*

Maybe it...uh...please to be getting the camera out of my eye.

*Plays Taps for CTOH*

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Yeah, it did spiral at the end there.

But this did happen on page 12 of the "Count to 100" thread:

100. !

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3499683/fail-to-100/page/12]

The first time they started counting they made it to 100. (and then I think they did it legitimately a few more times.) Victory????
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

We've managed it more than a few times, if you get a group of three people, you can get there within 10 minutes.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I'm sorry this is a bit off topic. I'm so bored today. And the forums it seems that this is the only active thread at the moment. Watched a bunch of youtube videos. Don't have the motivation to play any flash games. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

then play feed the king. You don't really have to do much. I do it when I don't feel like playing the super complicated flash games.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Hmmm, I'm going to give that a try. Although I did figure something else out. You will see it on the forums in a second.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Does everyone really hate me that much?

And there wasn't an example in the first post.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Does everyone really hate me that much?

I don't. <3

@Reton, just read! If AG threads are inactive or I just don't feel like playing flash games I'll just read.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Hey guys! What did I miss?

just read

I love to read. Has anyone read good books lately?
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I have completed my mourning for the Count to 100 thread! And it wasn't half an hour, it was more like eight. I've read some good books! I like LOTR, which I actually read a while ago, but it's still awesome! I also like The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. It's pretty good. And The Hunger Games are pretty awesome.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I read the 'lightbringer' series by Brent Weeks. After the Night angel trilogy it seemed a bit worse by quality comparison.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Still reading through the Discworld books.

That series is absolutely HILARIOUS.

Too bad there won't likely be another coming...

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Actually, recently I have started reading a Hercule Poirot book. The book is called "The Big Four". It is good until now and I like reading Sherlock Holmes books too.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Yup, I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy. It was depressing.

Showing 5596-5610 of 9738