ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722466
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I read almost anything my mother has on her bookshelf. Some books about astrology and the bible. Also she has a lot of books by Charles Dickens, I like all of his books, my favorite would have to be 'Great Expectations'.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I never read the Bible. My mom and my relatives want me to read it but I am just not interested in reading this book. They should respect who I am. I hate reading my textbooks to study for the school tests.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I like Maximum Ride by James Patterson and witch and wizard by james patterson. im a james patterson type of person.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I enjoy reading books by Stephen King, my favorite being 'Salems Lot. It's a legit vampire story.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Just read Brave New World and Their Eyes Were Watching God, admittedly I was kicking and screaming the whole time but they turned out to be pretty good.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm back from that short break. Eh, school started over here. Anyway, I never was one to heavily read fiction. I hit the history and science texts at an early age. While I do enjoy all sorts of literature, I still have that bias towards reading the same history over and over again.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

[quote=knight_34]Eh, school started over here[/quote]

I know how it feels. I just got out of a middle-of-the-week snowstorm causing school to close, so it made me more tired that usual to study.

[quote=knight_34]I hit the history and science texts at an early age.[/quote]
I'm not much for re-reading history, but I do like science. It pleases me to learn more about how this wonderful world around me works other than a religious "A wizard did it".

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Wizardry is a sin, how dare you blemish our religion with such blasphemy!? Off with your head!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wizards and Witches.
Hmm, reminds me of Halloween. Also reminds me of movies that I've watched when I was little. Such as Casper, Halloween Town and some others that I forgot the name of.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

[quote=Kyouzou]Wizardry is a sin, how dare you blemish our religion with such blasphemy!?[/quote]

Considering the many mistranslations over a thousand years, I don't know if your reference is my reference.

[quote=Kyozou]Off with your head![/quote]

Eat fireball! It's good for you.

[quoteGhostOfMatrix]Wizards and Witches.Hmm, reminds me of Halloween.[/quote]

Rincewind IS...Mike Meyers.

[quote=GhostOfmatrix]Also reminds me of movies that I've watched when I was little. Such as Casper, Halloween Town and some others that I forgot the name of.[/quote]

How does beheading for wizardry and science remind you of Casper? What the hell episode did you WATCH!?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I think I heard someone mention Rincewind. Who is in Discworld. That I just read a story of. It was called "Unseen Academicals". Pratchett ranks in my top 3 favorite authors along with Harry Turtledove and Anthony Piers.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Casper's a ghost... Wizardry involves ghosts many times.

I assumed you were referring to the bible, and due to a lack of offended Christians, I rose to fill the position, it was fun.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Casper's a ghost...

I know that, but there are wizards/witches in some of the movies.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Have you made an attempt to look at what I wrote after the ellipses?

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

[quote=Kyoupoop]Have you made an attempt to look at what I wrote after the ellipses? [/quote]

Don't do it Matrix. Don't.

Showing 5611-5625 of 9738