ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722318
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Unnecessary little man, unnecessary.

Come Matrix, take the red pill, the blue pill is for the ignorant.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Haha. I never actually watched Casper when I was little... Maybe that is because I'm younger.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Since we're talking about matrix (the movie not the ghost) in my opinion the robots could have just disabled all the thinking and the senses and everyone would just have slept in peace. Why building an entire world when you can just make them sleep forever.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well essentially they are brain dead, killing the senses would've most likely killed them, and since their minds can't deal with perfection they were screwed over by everyone.

Or maybe the robots felt empathy for their creators...

See what happens when humans play god?

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Lol, if they felt empathy for their creators they would not have enslaved them ^_^
And however the robots played god much more than the humans.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'll take the green one.

The Matrix movies - I liked the first two, but the thirds ending was just horrible.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Pretty much, Neo shouldn't have died, that just ruined it.

Yeah, but the robots were much better at it.

And empathy was a bad choice of words, perhaps a connection or a sense of lingering loyalty. However in the end the humans were an energy source...

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

NOOOO I didn't watch the third one... You ruined the suspense

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That sounds like a personal problem to me.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Another matrix's strange point: if robots could get energy from life, so why they didn't use trees or animals or bacteria or any form of life that doesn't revolt?

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

robots could get energy from life, so why they didn't use trees or animals or bacteria or any form of life that doesn't revolt?

Haven't watched any Matrix, but I think that would be because they like it. It's like junk food, the revolt is yummy.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

My brother made me watch that cartoon dvd about what happened to cause the matrix to be like the matrix. It was all the humans fault.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Without the sun, plants and trees were mostly likely wiped out, if the expanding civilization hadn't done that already.

Also humans contain alot of fat that the robots were turning into bio fuel, something most animals don't have.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Speaking of robots. . . if the same thing in I-Robot happened in real life what would you do?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Build better, controllable robots. There's no reason to get rid of them.

Showing 5626-5640 of 9738