ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722197
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I never have issues with overly fruity gum. Cake on the other hand, especially one type of cheesecake my dad made. It was so sweet that after a few bites I was like "uuuuuugggggghhhh"

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't like cake. I don't like it at all. It's too sweet for me. And with all the icing on it makes it worse. The only time that I would eat cake is on someone's birthday to not be rude.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

If I it's taste I go for a fruity gum. If my breath needs to smell good I go for a minty gum. If I want my mouth to burn I go for cinnamon gum.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If I want my mouth to burn I go for cinnamon gum.

Lol Reton. . . why would you want your mouth to burn anyways? :O
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

why would you want your mouth to burn anyways? :O

I wouldn't. It's just that a lot of people seem not to like cinnamon gum. I like the taste but it does burn or tingle a bit. What's even worse is when you like the cinnamon gum wrapper and then hold it to your forehead for a few minutes. It will burn and leave a red mark.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I usually eat cake in moderated amounts, eat less sweeter ones or eat 'em with ice cream. Sometimes, the cake itself is too strong, the icing is too strong, the cake is too dry, there isn't enough icing, the icing is horrible, or the cake itself is horrible.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I chew gum when I play cricket 'cause otherwise I tap random beats with my teeth XD in fact I just spat out a piece and I'm tapping them already.

Also, I have braces and never have problems with cutting myself, or chewing gum, or having sugary drinks or etc. The orthodontist just says that to scare you :P

MY ARMATAR MATRIX D:

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The orthodontist just says that to scare you

Or does he/she. . . . Always and when I say this always listen to the orthodontist!
MY ARMATAR MATRIX

Nononono. It's plokkey's Armatar! And since he's not on AG that much. I've decided to use it.

Also you have the polar bear now, so shush.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This is Ricador's :3

Oldies ftw.

And yeah -_- my friends are all worried that eating sugar or chewing gum etc will ruin your teeth or make them stay on longer. You'll be fine as long as you stay away from Toffee.

ArtemisDragon
ArtemisDragon
1,005 posts
Nomad

I really dislike tofee to sticky for me.When I had braces i wasn't allowed anything nice :I

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

@Pazx:
Can you change to the yellow dinosaur so that I can save it's image location?
It's should be the one in the next dinosaur pack. The one in the middle of the other two. :<

I really dislike tofee to sticky for me

Same reason why I don't like to eat caramel candy. But I do because of how delicious they are.
my friends are all worried that eating sugar or chewing gum etc will ruin your teeth or make them stay on longer.

Just tell them to research whatever they want to know over the internet.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

No thanks cheapskate

And there's nothing wrong with sugar and that stuff. If I have white/brown patches where the brackets were on I'll take it back, but until then, experiance wins out.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No thanks cheapskate

</3 !
How is that being a cheapskate though? :O

Well, I guess I could ask someone else to do it since you don't want to help. :'(
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This is Ricador's :3

Oldies ftw.

You know who is and isn't an oldie whether they fail or pass the armatar association game.

I chew gum when I play cricket 'cause otherwise I tap random beats with my teeth XD in fact I just spat out a piece and I'm tapping them already.

Meh.

my friends are all worried that eating sugar or chewing gum etc will ruin your teeth or make them stay on longer.

I thought destroying your teeth made them prone to falling out faster. (Everything has sugar, boo!)
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

It does make them prone to falling out, as well as countless other problems. Although I guess that's kind of common sense...

Showing 5671-5685 of 9738