ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722188
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm allowed to chew gum as long as it is sugarless.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@Knight: The titles do not cover all of the topics we've discussed. xD

Official-ese Jdogg. You're welcome to scan the previous 565 pages and form your own list.

Eh, I don't need braces but my teeth aren't perfect either. I ate a sandwich earlier today.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

You just went by the titles :P

But nah, I'll just agree with you to keep things simple.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I'm allowed to chew gum as long as it is sugarless.

That's unfortunate. I can chew basically whatever gum I get. I prefer the "5" gum, especially the "elixir" flavor (triple berry).
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't like 5 gum at all. Every time I chew it I get sick to my stomach. And when it first came out it was expensive for a few pieces of gum. I think the price was around four dollars. I don't know why people would buy it. I'd rather have some juicy fruit gum, dentyne ice, stride and just regular bubble gum.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I'm not a fan of Juicy Fruit, but I love Big Red and things similar to that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Big read is one of my favorites. I like the taste of cinnamon.

Only thing is that it's hot. I need to drink a lot of water while chewing it.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I used to hot, since my dad insists on using spicy ingredients in almost everything that he cooks. I remember once he made a shrimp and pasta dish and added three Anaheim Peppers. Big mistake. Almost to spicy to eat.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

For braces...

I had braces a few years ago, and they made me RAAAGE whenever I cut my tongue on them (AKA EVERY FIVE PHARGLING SECONDS!). I also had a retainer until I had to get a filling in one of my molars, causing the retainers to be unfit.

As for gum, I don't often chew gum. But when I do, I choose Orbit.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@waluigi

I'm not keen on strong spices.

I don't like 5 gum at all. Every time I chew it I get sick to my stomach. And when it first came out it was expensive for a few pieces of gum. I think the price was around four dollars. I don't know why people would buy it. I'd rather have some juicy fruit gum, dentyne ice, stride and just regular bubble gum.

I like 5 Gum. Due to the prices here, it isn't expensive.

When it comes to gum, I usually don't care what brand it is. As long as it doesn't taste revolting (and it rarely does), I'm fine. I consume gum sporadically.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

There is a gum called "Extra" and it cleans your teeth (not a replacement for the toothbrush of course) so it's usefull.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Meh, Extra is ok. Over here its "Orbit" gum that claims that it cleans your teeth. And they have retarded commercials where they have the gum "clean there mouth" so they replace curse words with random gibberish.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

That's unfortunate. I can chew basically whatever gum I get. I prefer the "5" gum, especially the "elixir" flavor (triple berry).

I ment I can only chew sugarless with my braces.

I like 5 gum's Cobalt (peppermint) and their cinnamon, but the other ones make me sick because they are too fruit and artificail.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

As long as the gum has long lasting flavor and not too hot then I don't care. I just don't like having to keep getting a new piece every twenty minutes when the flavor of the last piece is gone. Extra is the best for long lasing flavor, at least to me it is.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

[quote=waluigi]Over here its "Orbit" gum that claims that it cleans your teeth. And they have retarded commercials where they have the gum "clean there mouth" so they replace curse words with random gibberish.[/quote]

Hilariously, I just mentioned that.

[quote=GhostOfMatrix]I just don't like having to keep getting a new piece every twenty minutes when the flavor of the last piece is gone[/quote]

I usually just chew gun when I need to satisfy my eternally multitasking brain. Chew gum and do something. While chewing gum.

[quote=jdoggparty]
the other ones make me sick because they are too fruit and artificail.[/quote]

I can understand that. My cousin let me have a cake once that was so sugary I took a bite, ran to the toilet and tossed giant cookies.

Showing 5656-5670 of 9738