ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4722107
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

[quote=waluigi]It does make them prone to falling out, as well as countless other problems[/quote]

Out of moderation, at least.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Meh, dentures and fake teeth exist for a reason.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Meh, dentures and fake teeth exist for a reason

I prefer to avoid dentures. Then again, my dad used his to scare me as a child. One good use.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't like dentures much. I prefer my own natural teeth.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I would not like having dentures at all... having braces and retainers annoyed me... i say humans should be like sharks and just constantly grow new teeth

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I like that idea, and I didn't say I favored dentures, they're just a viable option.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Ew I'm gonna have to wear a retainer in a few months DX thanks for reminding me.

And I meant that sugar and stuff isn't going to affect your braces, or affect you any more in the long run than if you didn't have braces.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

By all means, eat as much sugar as you wish with braces! Just clean well around the areas when you are done. If you do not clean them properly, the sugary foods WILL decay your teeth. One of my orthodontist friends showed me a before/after pic of this kid and...*shivers*

Straight, white teeth >>> Straight teeth > irregular, white teeth > irregular teeth > dentures/caps >>>> no teeth

So no, don't complain about retainers, braces, or brushing teeth properly, unless you want the least-attractive teeth possible >

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

So many kids have braces these days no one gets bullied for them. Ah, the bad old days...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It's actually pretty hard to tell caps/fake teeth from real ones unless you're poking around in someone's mouth.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Actually, my friend chipped his tooth in half, and the fake tooth is a different color, and it is very noticeable.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Its definitely easy to tell with a chipped tooth sort of thing. If you had not brushed all that well before the chipping, then your tooth could look a darker color than the chipped part. Although, I think you can choose colors for that sort of thing.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Its definitely easy to tell with a chipped tooth sort of thing. If you had not brushed all that well before the chipping, then your tooth could look a darker color than the chipped part. Although, I think you can choose colors for that sort of thing.

That's exactly what happened to him. The top half of his tooth is much yellower than the bottom. Also, he had to get a root canal because the nerve in the gum died or something.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

That sounds rather painful. Luckily, I've never had to deal with anything like that.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Hopefully I won't have to either. I want to get my braces on soon though, because I was supposed to get them on last week, so now I'm nervousish.

Showing 5686-5700 of 9738