ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721429
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
AngelicMoon
AngelicMoon
29 posts
Nomad

Well what does that say about the sort of person you are?

I know, I'm pretty weird, but I like to watch people get hurt.
Well, to a certain degree.
If I seen someone in absolute pain, I probably wouldn't laugh, but if they just tripped, I might laugh to myself.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

E I think it's official, you peaked at the age of four.

@AM You're not alone, although I would have checked to see if they were 'alright' then laughed my *** off, but close enough.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

E I think it's official, you peaked at the age of four.

That certainly has a possibly large amount of different interpretations. But I take it that you mean injuries. Yes, now that I think about it I did have a large amount of bad things when I was four. Didn't I even have motor skills?!

I know, I'm pretty weird, but I like to watch people get hurt.
Well, to a certain degree.
If I seen someone in absolute pain, I probably wouldn't laugh, but if they just tripped, I might laugh to myself.

.....I. Don't really have a response. Okay, that's you and this is me. ;D
See ya!
GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

wtf no sheesh im just saying and well youre to speak at age 4 i would of thought that you might as well attempt to comit suicide

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

E the question is do you even have motor skills?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Wow, flamingos to bad personal injuries in less than half a day. That's definitely... Something... =/

Anyway, I've never been injured. I rarely even get sick. Even then, not that bad.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I haven't gotten sick in quite a while. As for injuries, my worst injury is when I rode my skateboard over a lane reflector, fell off, and fractured my wrist. I now hate that lane reflector.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

In seventh grade I broke my left index finger at the park while playing football. I also broke it again that year when my friend was going down a slide and he went over my finger and it got bent. I had to crack it back into place, that didn't really hurt. But having to have the splint on for a few weeks did hurt a little.

I was riding a bike in sixth grade then hit a curb, fell off and hit the back thing where someone can put their feet on to ride with you, my ribs hit that and I got a hair line fracture from that.

I don't get injured a lot.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

wtf no sheesh im just saying and well youre to speak at age 4 i would of thought that you might as well attempt to comit suicide

Okay. I have no FREAKING IDEA AS TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! IS ENGLISH EVEN YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?! D:<
E the question is do you even have motor skills?

No.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

No.

That explains the complete and utter lack of coordination.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

All right, my sandwich topic was major win so lets see if I still have it *cracks knuckles*. Have you ever been badly sick or injured?

I've seen at least three others threads as the same question.

Anyway, I got my skull cracked as a toddler after a collision with the ground. I also got my index finger jammed in a door once. Both required medical attention. I haven't been in the ER for years though.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I got my skull cracked as a toddler after a collision with the ground.

Seems like it would of had to have been a mighty hard hit for that to happen.
I've never really injured myself that much. Although I did run into a pole while leaving Indianapolis motor speedway once. Knocked a tooth out by doing that.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Seems like it would of had to have been a mighty hard hit for that to happen.

I was told it was pretty bad. I had a slight bulge to my forehead for a few years...
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

That explains the complete and utter lack of coordination.

It is why my computer and my body is covered in bubble wrap

I've seen at least three others threads as the same question.

Yes, but this was MMYYY idea . Mine.

-
I was once smacked in the head with a cricket bat. But you should have seen the cricket bat!..No but cricket is bad.

I had a slight bulge to my forehead for a few years...

You should have called it an intelligence bulge that only super geniuseses.ses. Get =D
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

No but cricket is bad.

I love cricket, but I'm horrid at actually playing it. I got smacked by a hockey stick when I was five. It hurt.

You should have called it an intelligence bulge that only super geniuseses.ses. Get =D

You know what? I recall a certain someone ridiculing me with that same joke. I think I was six years of age.
Showing 5866-5880 of 9738