ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721519
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8zJRR3ZhIWMYqbx6CsXs6Eg4MIyUD8bU_twj1ygVt-lGjVP8mhw

^ XVERB in real life.

You'd look good on my wall XVERB. Or my dinner table.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

GASP knight how could you say such a thing... how would u like it if i just ate a big fat HUMAN?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

how would u like it if i just ate a big fat HUMAN?

I'm not sure if flamingos eat people. As long as it's someone I don't care for, go ahead!
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

That would be a GOOD thing. You'd be decreasing world obesity, and saving the planet. Good thing I've got an average BMI.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if flamingos eat people. As long as it's someone I don't care for, go ahead!

... it was you, and as a REAL flamingo i can decided my diet for myself.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Yeah, flamingos! I highly doubt that they eat people, though.
Anyway, speaking of a flamingo's diet, the reason that they are pink is because of the pigment from the shrimp they eat.

AngelicMoon
AngelicMoon
29 posts
Nomad

If I remember correctly, the pink flamingos are the healthy ones.
And, the pale or the white ones are unhealthy.
Not sure if that's right, though.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

STILL FLA-BLOODY-MINGOS?! Jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz you guyzzz! What does it take to get this thing moving again? Me?

All right, my sandwich topic was major win so lets see if I still have it *cracks knuckles*. Have you ever been badly sick or injured?

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

how about this i got run over by a car twice no lie cross my heart and hope to die

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Have you ever been badly sick or injured?

Every year during the summer-fall I get a really bad stomach flu.

When I was younger, around two years of age, there was a thunder storm outside and I fell and hit something with my head then I had to go to the emergency room and get staples.

I don't remember much from that night.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

how about this i got run over by a car twice no lie cross my heart and hope to die

You nearly got killed twice and now you contemplate suicide? Dude, that's lucky, not unlucky. And what does crossing your heart do? Be this some kind of pagan ritual i've ne'er heard of yet?

I dislocated my arm twice in the same month when I was around four years old, I cut my head open when I was around four years old, I bumped my head hard enough break the skin (onh a flat surface) when I was (you guessed it) around four years old.

I've also: Cut my knee open, injured my back, injured my leg, had really bad tosilitis, had really bad croop twice, lung problems at birth and a few more things :P
ArtemisDragon
ArtemisDragon
1,005 posts
Nomad

I got hit by a car and was sent flying.I crushed the bones in my right leg.

AngelicMoon
AngelicMoon
29 posts
Nomad

I got hit by a car and was sent flying.

Did anyone watching laugh?
I would've.

I've only had two things that you could call an injury.
One being, I broke my wrist, the other having to get stitches in my head.
ArtemisDragon
ArtemisDragon
1,005 posts
Nomad

My leg was hanging off man nobody would laugh.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Did anyone watching laugh?
I would've.

Well what does that say about the sort of person you are?
Showing 5851-5865 of 9738