ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721151
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

My parents and I are going to Hawaii tomorrow for a vacation. I hope that tsunami doesn't come.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

My parents and I are going to Hawaii tomorrow for a vacation. I hope that tsunami doesn't come.

Don't worry about it, It already hit here in California at around 8 am Pacific Time. Also, it was pretty minor, both here and in Hawaii.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My parents and I are going to Hawaii tomorrow for a vacation.

My fear of heights prevents me from entering airplanes.
But, hope you enjoy your time there.
I hope that tsunami doesn't come.

Best of luck to you.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

The tsunami hit Hawaii today. It wasn't major damage, but there was some.
I also just read that northwest Japan was hit by a 6.6 magnitude Earthquake.

@Matrix Hmm. I thought there would be. Well I guess the only natural disasters that you would really get would be floods and Blizzards. I actually have a minute chance of an Earthquake here in PA. I didn't realize there was a fault line until there was like a miniature Earthquake that hit. All it did was rattle the shower doors a little bit.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I saw that the tsunami is even going to hit west coast USA. Pretty massive to go from Japan to the US mainland. =/

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well I guess the only natural disasters that you would really get would be floods and Blizzards.

Yep, you're right on that one. In the Spring-Fall we'll get a lot of heavy thunder storms which cause floods over here.

This winter we only had one-three blizzards. I can't remember the exact number, but we did get a lot of snow and plenty of stores closed because of this.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I live in south Austrtalia. The one place with zero major natural disasters. I feel lucky.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I live in south Austrtalia.

What's the weather normally like over there, Efan?
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Don't worry about it, It already hit here in California at around 8 am Pacific Time. Also, it was pretty minor, both here and in Hawaii

That is good. My aunt (who is also coming with my cousins) called us at 5:00 in the morning to tell us about it. I hate her sometimes...
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

What's the weather normally like over there, Efan?

Mildly hot, mildly dry, mildly wet, mildly damp. Depending on the time of year.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Mildly hot, mildly dry, mildly wet, mildly damp. Depending on the time of year.

Hmm, I'd imagine Australia having a hot climate. I despise hot weather, I'd rather be in the cold. :3
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I'd imagine Australia having a hot climate. I despise hot weather, I'd rather be in the cold. :3

Same here, I tend to prefer cooler weather (even though I live in California lol).
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Heat or bust describes my attitude pretty well.

I remember back when this thread was first jacked, do I win a prize?

Any news on the Japanese death toll, last I heard it was around 1000?

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Thats the last I've heard too, haven't watched the news for a while. ;l

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Really? I'd expect all of the USA to have a cold climate. Australia isn't that much smaller and it's kinda stupid to generalize our weather.

Our weather mostly comes from Antarctica and sweeps across the continent from west to east but we get tropical storms generating in the north east regularly in summer, but then again we get weather conditions from other places too. Most of inland Australia is a desert which is where everybody gets this hot, dry climate thing for.

'Tis wet where I live this year.
Showing 5986-6000 of 9738