ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721235
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It'll reach as far as New Zealand

How is New Zealand doing with their earthquake troubles now?
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

They actually just extended the tsunami warnings to the North American coast, from central California up to the Washington/Oregon border. Must be one heck of an earthquake if they're worried about waves doing damage all the way over here.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Its not really world news but anybody see some interviews an actor by the name of Charlie Sheen did? You must youtube if you havent. Hes pretty hilarious.

I'm not entirely sure if that post was meant to look entirely retarded and make you seem dumb, but if it was, props to you.

If it wasn't, you need as much help as Charlie Sheen.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

If it wasn't, you need as much help as Charlie Sheen.

Speaking of which, I know he's done a lot of drinking and drugs, but lately I can't tell if he's as seriously messed up in the head as he seems or if he's just playing a role for his own amusement. Either way, it's great for teh lulz
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I'm not entirely sure if that post was meant to look entirely retarded and make you seem dumb, but if it was, props to you.

Who else but Pazx?!

They are just repeating footage now, but i'll go back to see in a little while.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

How is New Zealand doing with their earthquake troubles now?

The country really banded together this time. We're all hoping that Christchurch can be better rebuilt.. eh, a clean slate perhaps.

Speaking of which, I know he's done a lot of drinking and drugs, but lately I can't tell if he's as seriously messed up in the head as he seems or if he's just playing a role for his own amusement. Either way, it's great for teh lulz

I've heard a lot of suggestions about his mental health but really, nothing can be done unless he actually gets himself help.. which looks very unlikely.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

This can't be a coincidence. Too many natural disasters happening at once.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Oh... were there other natural disasters? I don't watch the news very often.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Um no. No it can't. And how do you have "too many" disasters. Note the lack of a question mark.

Oh... were there other natural disasters? I don't watch the news very often.

Those who do not watch world news are either young, uneducated, have no media devices or are sixty percent of America.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

sixty percent of America.

Or Canada.

People have been baffled by coincidences such as these for millenia.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

People have been baffled by coincidences such as these for millenia.

How coincidental.

I wish this were not spam. Now it isn't. I win.
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

My cousin lived in Sendai but he got out.Terrible on sky news it says about 32 is the death toll.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

There's bound to be many more casualties. Sendai is awfully close to the epicenter.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Yes I wouldn't live anywhere near the edge of any plate for my safety.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

On other news, we certainly climbed to six hundered pages fast didn't we?

Showing 5956-5970 of 9738