ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720837
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

France has evacuated all it's tourists and temporary citizens out of Japan. :/

Lovely how they were main stream for all of a week, and then the main stream celebrity gossip takes over again. Speaking of which, I wonder what Charlie Sheen's doing...

That's why I hate media. They know that most people need them, so they take advantage of it by shoving gossip crap down our throats. Not literally ;P
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It would be nice if they focused on something important for longer than a period 48 hours. I remember there being one segment on the Christchurch quake, and then it was quickly forgotten. Is it just me, or is their something wrong with a society that pays more attention to celebrities than it does to cities, and countries being ravaged...?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Is it just me, or is their something wrong with a society that pays more attention to celebrities than it does to cities, and countries being ravaged...?

Anyone who doesn't notice that is blind. Most people only care about their beer, football and Entertainment Tonight. Other than that, they don't give a crap. =/
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Is it just me, or is their something wrong with a society that pays more attention to celebrities than it does to cities, and countries being ravaged...?

I bet the new song "Friday" Is getting more publicity then the EQ in Japan. People need to notice and help out the world by donating and helping the people in Japan. The world would be a better place with more people like that.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I bet Steve Jobs and Jay-Z want to prove people are idiots.

Lol, you don't need a reason that a majority of people are idiots. Just look at most t.v. shows. This is why I'm scared to Hell about going to a private highschool. =/
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

This is why I'm scared to Hell about going to a private highschool. =/

You're going to have to elaborate on that for me.

I suppose you can't blame people for being selfish, not when it's one of the prevailing traits in modern society. I think it's more of a matter of people worrying more about themselves and their loved ones, they notice, but the shunt it to the back of their minds.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

You're going to have to elaborate on that for me.

Sorry about that. I've said once before that I've been homeschooled the entirety of my life, this year being my first year of highschool. Now, I'm going to have to go to a private highschool next year. Very stressful because I'm sociophobic and prejudiced against minors.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I hate that song Friday! That chick can't sing at all! Ugh. Don't get me started on the music.

And donating is good but you really are going to have to know who you are giving your money to. Some people could just take it and then half *** their 'help'

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

What's Friday? Yeah, I don't really listen to mainstream/pop/crap anyways, because it's well, crap.

Stormtrooper1
Stormtrooper1
81 posts
Nomad

I thought this was about natural disasters.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I thought this was about natural disasters.

Well, from what I've heard, that song is a natural disaster, although I'm not sure about the natural part.

And, this thread can go pretty off topic from what the title says. Just read some previous posts and you'll know what it's currently about.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

prejudiced against minors

You mean minorities, or those under the age of 18?

Dultrey that's a blanket statement, and one you have no right to make, unless you happen to be a pop band/artist. Or you're willing to provide a source that verifies your statement as 100% correct.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

You mean minorities, or those under the age of 18?

Those under the age of 18. If I know them, I'm fine, but if I walk into something like a mall, I can hardly look at them.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Any specific reason? How exactly do you know them if you can't stand them?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Any specific reason?

No, I've just always been very aggravated and stressed out by them. They seem to me to have the lowest morality.

How exactly do you know them if you can't stand them?

I mean, as soon as I meet them, my prejudice towards that specific person neutralizes. I can't even look at a girl and find her attractive if I haven't met her. Once again, I usually can after I've met her.
Showing 6106-6120 of 9738