ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720933
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Did I forget to tell everyone I had some problems that are private? That's why I wasn't in the mood for the above. Because I was kind of upset. And these were real problems ya know? Not those pathetic problems you see other teenagers whining on about.

Did you search for that pedophilia ring?

Yes I did, sorry for being ridiculous about it.
Hey don't blame me you went looking for the fight >_>

Either that or you're kinda dumb.

Is there a third option? But I forgive you anyway, beause you're always like this

So I still have no news about my fried in Japan, but it isn't so bad because I think because the tourist processing line is probably huge.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Pazx likes to attempt to make others angry.
However, it isn't working.

We have special filters over there, or we're just madmen (and a few women).

Yep.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Pazx likes to attempt to make others angry.
However, it isn't working.

I can make you angry.

Yep.

Hey, some of us are only mad when we want to.

Did I forget to tell everyone I had some problems that are private? That's why I wasn't in the mood for the above. Because I was kind of upset. And these were real problems ya know? Not those pathetic problems you see other teenagers whining on about.

You should have expressed that you weren't in the best of moods because of some serious problem.

So I still have no news about my fried in Japan, but it isn't so bad because I think because the tourist processing line is probably huge.

Hmm.. I guess it's a waiting game. Whenever I lose contact with my fried foods, I feel sad. But seriously I hope all goes well.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You should have expressed that you weren't in the best of moods because of some serious problem.

That is why I told everyone now as an explanation.
I can make you angry.

*I look at the kitchen and shudder* You sure can Knight, you sure can.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No, knight, just no.

Only thing I found on yahoo today related to Japan.
Hmm.

Here's another thing that I found.
Makes me want to use Facebook less often.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

God Bless Japan.
I hope the people in Japan will be okay.
Really funny video about raising money for Japan!
Great Man!

jyoung88
jyoung88
84 posts
Nomad

it is rather a tornado or an earthquake

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

God Bless Japan.

What will that do to help? If God is so powerfull, the disaster would never have happened and no one would be hurt.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Efan it's a sentiment, no need in getting all worked up over it.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Efan it's a sentiment, no need in getting all worked up over it.

I am getting worked up a bit aren't I? Better stop :/
But is it just me, or does everyone in America say "god bless you" or "god bless America"?
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I just said it because everybody else says it lol. God bless Japan everywhere so I just said it.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

But is it just me, or does everyone in America say "god bless you" or "god bless America"?

No, either the Christians say it or the haughty Christians do...

I am getting worked up a bit aren't I? Better stop :/

If you want to unleash rage, go to the WEPR. There's a reason the Tavern's so happeh.

That is why I told everyone now as an explanation.

You were slow. Hours slow.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

There is a point where respect for the individual comes into play, by all rights he had no need to give anyone a reason to stop the screwing around. If someone says to drop a subject, general consensus is that the subject is drop.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you want to unleash rage, go to the WEPR. There's a reason the Tavern's so happeh.

*smirks*

I couldn't find anything about Japan on Yahoo today, so I'll just read all the old Articles or something.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Lovely how they were main stream for all of a week, and then the main stream celebrity gossip takes over again. Speaking of which, I wonder what Charlie Sheen's doing...

Showing 6091-6105 of 9738