ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720930
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Source? Because starting a sentence with "I heard" doesn't make it believable. Not that I want in depth information, i'm...feeling pedantic?

This is the Tavern Efan. If you're going to be overly pedantic here, there's something horribly wrong with you. Aren't you smart enough to use a search engine to look up the term &quotedophile ring"?

Hey Knight, I saw this really weird movie a few weeks ago from new Zealand. It was about zombie sheep. Did you see this?

I saw that quite a long time ago. The folks that did that special effects for that movie did 'em for LotR too.. and a bunch of other films.

This topic never ends pleasantly, for the New Zealanders at least.

Stop worrying you [insert Indian insult here and something about food] [illegitimate child].
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's three words. This is seven words.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

And they're both spam, behave children, before the Mods get banny.

Stop worrying you [insert Indian insult here and something about food] [illegitimate child].

You generic sheep shagger, or did you switch over to some other poor littler farm animal, perhaps a chicken?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You generic sheep shagger, or did you switch over to some other poor littler farm animal, perhaps a chicken?

I'd prefer swine, or chimpanzees. I'm not particularly fond of sheep.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Thanks. I am not supposed to be on the computer, but I will erase my history after. =P

Why aren't you allowed on the computer.

Well, I suppose you won't answer, but you'll probably read this when you get back.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

or chimpanzees

Aren't we plagued with enough STDs or do you plan on never getting any from a red-blooded female.

Matrix what if he's to lazy to look? You'll be bereft of your answer for all eternity!
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

No need to panic. He's in Hawaii. I probably wouldn't be on the computer if I were in Hawaii, too. If I'd even bring a computer over there.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

....who in their right mind would bring a computer to Hawaii of all places? Unless there's rain in the forecast or something, but still.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Source? Because starting a sentence with "I heard" doesn't make it believable. Not that I want in depth information, i'm...feeling pedantic?

WATCH THE NEWS YOU DUMB BOGAN.

Haha I have friends in hawaii. I wish they'd use the computer more so I could catch up with them.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

WATCH THE NEWS YOU DUMB BOGAN.

i'm not in the mood. So don't.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Is anyone ever in the mood to be taunted with degrading insults? Did you search for that pedophilia ring?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hey don't blame me you went looking for the fight >_>

Either that or you're kinda dumb.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

....who in their right mind would bring a computer to Hawaii of all places?

If I'm in Hawaii I wouldn't bring a computer or phone. . the whole point to me is to just get away from everything and relax.
Is anyone ever in the mood to be taunted with degrading insults?

When they want to argue.
Like CT.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

When they want to argue. Like CT.

Not really Matrix. We have special filters over there, or we're just madmen (and a few women).
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm leaning towards the later, atleast when all the bozo show their faces.

Showing 6076-6090 of 9738