ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718046
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to be active, but my post count is still so small that I feel It's not really making a difference...

Don't worry, I felt the same way you did when I had your post count and rank, which actually wasn't to long ago. So keep it up!

That's because they're active, and on top of that some of them systematically go through and rate/comment every game on the site.

Yeah. That's why I'm somewhat excited for the new rank system in AG3. The reason I'm not totally excited is because I don't know what and what not to expect.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Would you lick a baby's poopy butt, and swallow the feces for $500,000?

No, I would never touch on human poop, ever or even eat it. And why did you involve babies on this, they're just so cute.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

And why did you involve babies on this, they're just so cute.

Okay, so instead of a baby, how about an old man?

Like that better?
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Okay, so instead of a baby, how about an old man?

Like that better?

I prefer it than babies but it would be more disgusting to complete the task. And the old man would hit somebody that is trying to lick his butt. And old people's poop is...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

$500,000 isn't even close to enough money for anybody to willingly do something like that.

I doubt anyone could swallow it without vomiting anyway.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I prefer it than babies but it would be more disgusting to complete the task. And the old man would hit somebody that is trying to lick his butt. And old people's poop is...

Exactly, they're both disgusting either way.

I don't really want to talk about this, I ate breakfast recently.
>_<
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I doubt anyone could swallow it without vomiting anyway.

Jackas* guys made it with horse poop and the guy swallowed it after drinking some beer. But the other guys that were next to him threw up. It made me feel sick when I saw that.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I used to watch that show everyday, it's sad that it got canceled.

I haven't been able to see the new movie yet.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't really want to talk about this, I ate breakfast recently.

Sorry for my last post, you ninja'd me when I talked about that disgusting thing. Now everybody stop saying disgusting things for idontsuckthatmuch.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Jackas* guys made it with horse poop and the guy swallowed it after drinking some beer.

How much did they eat? That makes a difference.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Jackas* guys made it with horse poop and the guy swallowed it after drinking some beer. But the other guys that were next to him threw up. It made me feel sick when I saw that.

Well, that's because it's, well, Jackas*.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Neither I. I saw only a few parts when some guys interviewed them and some parts of the movies rolled on the program.

How much did they eat? That makes a difference.

Small piece.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It's rather depressing at some points, because a lot of the guys appear to be doing certain stunts against their will. Even if they were like that before, it didn't show until now.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

a lot of the guys appear to be doing certain stunts against their will.

They have grown older & it probably isn't fun for them to do anymore, which is why they probably only did it for the money that it would bring.

Well, I'll have to watch the movie myself.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I highly doubt they'll be making a fourth movie.

This thread seems to be slow at the moment. And it isn't my turn to hijack it.

Showing 6916-6930 of 9738