ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718044
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It's already been hijacked Ernie, you can't hijack something that's already hijacked.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't see why something that's already hijacked can't be hijacked by someone else.

Hi, Jack.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, I saw a preview for Jackas* 3. I liked the porta-potty slingshot, lol. Some of the stuff there I would do, but one of the stunts was letting a snake bite your p***s. No way in Hell would I do that one.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Jack and Jill.

I liked the porta-potty slingshot

That was really disgusting, being covered in animal feces.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

That was really disgusting, being covered in animal feces.

Wait, they put animal crap in the porta-potty? I'm out.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

they put animal crap in the porta-potty?

Yes, there was something on the radio about it a few days ago. When wii-man or whatever his name was, he said that it was against the health laws to put human feces in there so they put animal feces in there. They needed to put something in there to make the movie flare.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Wow, yeah, it flared enough without that crap. The previews on t.v. do look funny though, lol.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

******* while funny, sickens me beyond belief. Anyone remember the stunt in 2 where Preston Lacy farted into a tube connected to a helmet that someone was wearing. Oh god, that almost made me puke.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Anyone remember the stunt in 2 where Preston Lacy farted into a tube connected to a helmet that someone was wearing.

LOL! I would've been laughing my head off if I saw that part. :P
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Preston Lacy farted into a tube connected to a helmet that someone was wearing.

I almost vomited, that was disgusting.
The person in the helmet vomiting, that must have been awful to go through.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

one dude barfed.

Whenever anybody vomits and I'm in the same room as them, I will too.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

legion I want to see you laughing when you see the guy in the helmet being forced to straight up inhale that fart.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Anyone remember the stunt in 2 where Preston Lacy farted into a tube connected to a helmet that someone was wearing.

Steve-o was wearing it. And it was really disgusting. I saw the movie with a friend and in that part, he went to the bathroom to throw up. The genital hair beard was kind of evil too. I laughed at that guy's face when they tell him it was genital hair.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that was pretty hilarious, I liked most of that film.
Can't wait to see ******* 3.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I want to see Jackas* 3 because it is probably the last film they made. I *think* Steve-o got out of the group after the film and the other guys should be tired of this life. It will be a shame when they stop making stupid things.

Showing 6931-6945 of 9738