ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717965
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Everything is a disappointment, we've got our hopes, our dreams, nothing ever comes true everything will be destroyed by all of us, pure disappointments.

Well, I'll fulfill my goals and then die before the world is destroyed.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

You already fulfilled your goals, your passed your ranks name.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

You already fulfilled your goals, your passed your ranks name.

Fail, stupid self.

You've already fulfilled your goals, you're passed the rank "knight".
Does that mean we get to kill you?
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

[insert lengthy rebuttal in here]

It won't be lengthy. We are all disappointments we will never do everything perfectly, we will never reach everything we want, we will always miss something and even if we reach it, nothing is ever made to less.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You've already fulfilled your goals, you're passed the rank "knight".
Does that mean we get to kill you?

You don't kill me until I reach #1. That will never happen under AG2, so you're in luck.... No, my realistic goal is to break into the Top 10. You're not going to kill me there though.

Mandates for mockery are given out for those who wish to insult firetail_madness, unfortunately. The occasional taunt isn't encouraging.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

What a frightening distance between posts. I love strawberry starbursts...

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I like cherry ones.
My goal is to become awesome.
And that is all.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I love the strawberry ones too.My goal is to get rid of this a cursed multiple personality disorder somehow

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I think that disorder is pretty cool.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It won't be lengthy. We are all disappointments we will never do everything perfectly, we will never reach everything we want, we will always miss something and even if we reach it, nothing is ever made to less.

If you want something soulful and profound, don't drag us into your vacuum of discontentment.

What a frightening distance between posts. I love strawberry starbursts...

The "sluggishness" was the norm for a while.. until the Ernie Effect came into play.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

If you want something soulful and profound, don't drag us into your vacuum of discontentment.

I'm not trying to drag people into discontentment, I just said some random thing based on the fact that everything is a disappointment, following what LivingtoDie said. That means nothing :P.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm not trying to drag people into discontentment, I just said some random thing based on the fact that everything is a disappointment, following what LivingtoDie said. That means nothing :P.

What was the point of that then? Are you bored?
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Are you bored?

Exactly. I think I am going to read some book or play video games.

bye.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I love strawberry starbursts...

Okay.

I don't eat candy often, but my favorite flavor of starburst is cherry.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Mine too. Cherry High Five!
Sorry, that was lame. Anyone want to check out my thread in the Art section? You don't have to, but I'd like some constructive criticism. :P

Showing 6961-6975 of 9738