ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717925
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

And, on the Chinese kid, if his mother can't pick him up when he's three, that's truly a disgrace.
Hopefully overtime the child will realize himself and try to lose weight.. because now, the situation is hopeless for his future.

Yep.

Other than that, there's really not much to be said about this. There's an even heavier child recorded when it was born. I do agree with the confusion of "why aren't there any steps being taken to help him out?" Or are there any in the first place?

I suppose his parents are at fault. They did have doctors look into him and his hormone levels were fine. Lack of parental discipline I guess.

Come on Knight, were you thinking at all when you posted this? I come to the latest page of this thread, Natural Disasters, and then I see the picture of a 3-year old Chinese child swimming in what looks to be a pool. Come on now! XD

"Cultural Disasters"? I was board Framl, very board.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

So, five bucks for everyone calling me an idiot.

For or from?
If you actually had to explain that, you're an idiot.

Please grow up before you get to the point where I have to get a moderator. Flaming is not tolerated.
--
On the topic, that kid has genetic weight difficulties, yes, but that doesn't stop the family from being tougher and cutting things out of his diet.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Please grow up

It was sarcasm ^^ But alright.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oh, wow, that three year old weighs thirty pounds more than me. That's scary.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Alright, good night guys, you better have this page at 720 when I wake up.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

730? probably. We reached 700 today.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wow this thread is getting bigger every time I look. I remember when it was just a little thread.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Me too.

I'd suggest everyone else stop bothering about the page count. It's destroying any semblance of legible conversation.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I agree, even though I probably contributed a couple times to the page count thing.
I think I'm going crazy, guys.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

So, kind of redirecting the thread to what the title currently says...

Did any of you hear about the earthquake in Myanmar (Burma)? It was apparently strong enough to shake buildings in Bangkok.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Did any of you hear about the earthquake in Myanmar (Burma)? It was apparently strong enough to shake buildings in Bangkok.

Yep. I heard fifty people died and such. Tremors were felt in Thailand.

No. How recent was this?

A few days ago.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Wow so many earthquakes.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Wow so many earthquakes.

It's the end of the world, I tell you!

No, but seriously, all these disasters in such a short amount of time is strange.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I was just about to say that, bunneh. What a coincidence.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

It is. Didn't New Zealand have one before Japan?

Showing 6991-7005 of 9738