ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717836
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Wait...someone must have deleted one of my forum posts...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Double & triple posting are frowned upon on the AG forums. Try to refrain from doing that.

I just checked your profile and it says 202, but I think because you posted so many times in a row two of them will be deleted, but you are still at 200. Try posting something relevant in some other threads instead of posting multiple times on this one.

Because my purpose in life is to be super pro at AG, of course.

If only I was dedicated enough to programming and studied some stuff about it then I could make a flash game.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Sorry about that, Matrix. I spazzed out.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

If only I was dedicated enough to programming and studied some stuff about it then I could make a flash game.

Don't worry, that's not my real purpose in life. Although, I agree, it would be cool to make Flash games.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it would be cool to make Flash games.

...and get paid for doing so.

Well, I applaud the people that do get paid for creating flash games.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Because my purpose in life is to be super pro at AG, of course

You should have came here two years ago if you wanted that... AG3 is a game changer. I remember hundreds of people expressing a similar sentiment. Only a precious few made it to the top.

There's a city named Christchurch? I wonder if they're religous over there. Seriously, pretty lame city name.

It sounds better than Auckland (my city) in my opinion. Too bad Auckland wasn't named after auks. I'm just going by the way it sounds, no anti-religious sentiment. Lots of Spanish place names are obviously derived from Christianity. By the way, New Zealand isn't that religiously active these days. Definitely less than America.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How this got onto yahoo news, I don't know.

But take a few minutes to see that cute little puppy jump around.
Does anyone own any pets? If so, what kind of pets do you have?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Definitely less than America.

That's not saying much, I doubt that I have met more than 5 atheists personally in my time here. Then again I live in the bible belt, so my testimony is somewhat skewed.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Does anyone own any pets? If so, what kind of pets do you have?

This is mine: http://files.formspring.me/profile/20110306/4d741a2c5f5a2.jpg

He's a German sheperd, Border collie cross
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I have dog, but I don't have pics.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Matrix it wasn't on Yahoo!News but an offshoot of the site. It would greatly surprise me if Yahoo had decided to make that a news story.

I'm not big on pets, I could get used to fish, they're pretty quite, low maintenance, and can be quite beautiful, other than that I favor the look but don't touch policy.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's not saying much, I doubt that I have met more than 5 atheists personally in my time here. Then again I live in the bible belt, so my testimony is somewhat skewed.

Indeed. I used to live in Utah by the way. I say religiosity levels in Australia and New Zealand are somewhat higher than those found in say.. Scandinavia, but it's still rather low.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've had many pets throughout my life. Mostly dogs, but when they would get too large, my Mother would give them away.
That would sadden me.

But recently. I had two cats. One was the cat that I've had since I was seven years of age, but last summer she died of old age. Sad. .

I got a new cat a few weeks after that, but it wasn't really new, to say. I found the cat outside in the backyard. It looked just like my other cat used to look like a few years back so I kept the cat for a while and started feeding her. But, when my little brother got an allergy test we had to give her away. Hmm. That saddens me as well.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I've had many pets throughout my life.

I've only had dogs; two dogs to be precise, I got the first one when I was three but it died four years later, I'm still not sure how he died.
Then I got another one when I was eleven, still have it now.
michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

im active almost everyday.. i love the forums

Showing 7021-7035 of 9738