ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717746
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

We had pet fishies when I was three to four years old, and a dog. But the dog died when I was three so I have no memories of it D:

daniel1570
daniel1570
64 posts
Nomad

i had a fish, if that counts.
I luv this post
everybody makes comments on it

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I luv this post
everybody makes comments on it

Let me help you out mate. First of all, this topic where everyone is "commenting' is actually called a thread. Secondly, when someone comments here we call it a 'ost'. Now you wont get confused
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I only have tropical fishes though I used to have a few pet birds and goldfishes. The goldfishes and birds died.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Hahaha, Daniel. This isn't facebook.
I'm disappointed. Not page 720 yet? Who said it would get to 730 by this morning?

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I'm disappointed. Not page 720 yet? Who said it would get to 730 by this morning?

If you are dissapointed you should contribute more.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I was sleeping....I'm not going to sacrifice sleep for the sake of a page count. It's just that someone else said they would get to 720, and upon seeing that I was expecting more.

daniel1570
daniel1570
64 posts
Nomad

everyone is posting on this thread???

that just doesnt sound right. LOL

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I had a boy fish. and we tried to put girls in his tank but he kept molesting them. unfortunatly due to his constant molestations the girls jumped from the tnak in an act of scuicide. Then everytime we put a new girl in they would do the same thing.(sighs).

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I had a boy fish. and we tried to put girls in his tank but he kept molesting them. unfortunatly due to his constant molestations the girls jumped from the tnak in an act of scuicide. Then everytime we put a new girl in they would do the same thing.(sighs).

That is one messed up fish.I have a dog named zeus and he is awesome.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I never get fish anymore, because they always die on me. It's usually my fault, so it always sucks :*(

On the other hand, I have a dog named Duke and he's the best dog ever! He's a white boxer, and my family's had him for 8 years now. I'd post a picture if I could, but I don't have any on this computer.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I've never really liked Boxer dogs, there's something about them that irritates me.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I remember a my cousin had a dog. and i used to play with it alot when i was younger. but then someone posined it. UH! who posins dogs! (sighs again). Mabey i should stay away from pets for a while.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I believe you're looking for 'oison' and 'maybe'.

There's plenty of sick people in the world, some just hide it better than others. The dog didn't have to be poisoned by another person, dogs eating habits aren't exactly the most sanitary, if it licked something that had a chemical on it, or in it the effect on the body wouldn't change.

dily213
dily213
50 posts
Nomad

I thought it was about natural disasters?

Showing 7036-7050 of 9738