ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717679
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's around 4.60 pounds for a US gallon over here, but we don't buy it in gallons. (3.79 liters in a gallon)

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

And has anyone noticed that gas prices haven't actually gone down. i was just kinda hoping they would.

They're always on the rise.I think we should change the name of the thread to:The increasingly high fuel prices
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, cause we're running out of oil. the less there is the more expensive it gets. Eventally well just have to resort to using solar panels. but wait they only work in the light. hmmmmm. well there's a problem.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Actually a few years back, i remember hearing about this huge oil field that has not been tapped yet, its in the rockies somewhere. THe environmentalists are dead set against it. If the government tapped this field, it would bring gas prices down to 70 cents a gallon.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

If the government tapped this field, it would bring gas prices down to 70 cents a gallon.

Maybe, but for how long? That's the problem with nonrenewable resources.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

yeah. we need energy that is clean and easy to get/make. so far we only have one or the other.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

so far we only have one or the other.

We have both, we just haven't made natural as widespread as it should.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

yeah. it's because alot of it is expensive. like solar energy. it's expensive.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

yeah. it's because alot of it is expensive. like solar energy. it's expensive.

While it may be expensive but, it truly is inexpensive as it helps save our planet. My point was saying that it isn't one or the other, it is 'both but corrupt is winning'.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Isn't there some way to make gasoline out of people. C'mon guys, who is going to volunteer?

Meh, just nominate the corrupt politicians lol, but in all seriousness we need to stop the non-renewable resources or at least limit them...
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

How much gas do they use?

Um, none: coal are electric from what I've seen.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Ah! The dreaded double post ...
I didn't finish when I hit submit lol...

In terms of how much fuel, I think quite a bit. Plus coal is also nonrenewable.
Gas trains and anything along those lines like buses monorails is the way to go.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Woo! Solar powered flying buses! That is truly what we need.
On an unrelated note, I am leaving AG for an as-of-yet unknown amount of time. This de-modding thing has made me lose faith in the admins. Goodbye, AG.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Woot! double fail on my part..
I meant natural gas and or electric hehe.

Solar powered flying buses! That is truly what we need.

Lol, awesome, but why not solar powered flying cars, for personal use?

How would you technically put monorails everywhere?

Here in L.A, we do have them on the freeway... Freeway for cars, then in between the two sides, monorail and mono stations.
In china, they have elevated monos on the freeway (cars under mono on top) like a bridge you would say going over the streets.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oh, my goshness, Darkrai is really leaving? That's pretty intense.

Showing 7066-7080 of 9738