ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717675
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Well I don't even know this guy, so good luck. Anyways, in the end, Russia and Canada will be the last ones with oil :P

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Darkrai, Here are some tips on being a ghost account.
1. Close your comments
2. Change to a sheild
3. Write ghost acount letter on your profile
4. Delete flag
5. Delete all your friends [tell them you had to do it]
6. Delete all your fav. games

LOL.

Darkrai, are you really leaving? If so, well, goodbye?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Try not to base this thread on a single user. . . if he really wants to leave then he can just post something in the Newcomers Forum about it or just say it on his profile. Don't beg for attention about it, Darkrai.

So. . Anyone see FPSRussia's new video on youtube?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Um, could you please explain what FPSRussia is?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

@Legion:
It's a Youtube channel.

I thought I posted it a few pages back or maybe that was in another thread. Well, take a look at his videos. I wonder what kind of sponsors he gets. He must get paid for doing these videos.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Oh my gosh...

I just went there and I watched ULTIMATE XBOX DESTRUCTION and it took me a really long time to watch it. Mostly because I clicked to 1:30 maybe 35 times for the shotgun blast. It was really funny and it's like drinking 2 24 o.z. Monster energy drinks and washing it down with 5 Hour Energy. I can feel my destructive/firearm/explosion fanboy nature kicking in.

Ok I'm watching another video now! XD

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Ok I'm watching another video now! XD

Exactly. He deserves every sub he has, and probably even more.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

So. . Anyone see FPSRussia's new video on youtube?

I don't watch this channel so much, I usually watch some guys from my country that talk about things I kind of like. But the Russia guy videos are cool too and his accent is funny.

He must get paid for doing these videos.

I guess so, the guns and ammo he uses are expensive.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Does anyone know what happened to the seasonal armatar contests?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Does anyone know what happened to the seasonal armatar contests?

Since Carlie left they haven't been doing them since she was in-charge of it. Basically, it all ended once she left AG. :/
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I guess cormyn has better things to do, and the standards did get ridiculously high near the end.

But I still miss them nonetheless!

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

What are seasonal armatar contests?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Take a look at this!

Carlie would do it for every season, I think. However, I wasn't here when she was.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Users could submit their own armatar creations, just as long as they matched the current season. You'll see various sun armatars still lurking around the site because of the summer armatar contests of '09 and '10; and you'll see a fair amount of holiday themed armatars from the Thanksgiving and winter armatar contests of '08 and '09.

Just about any armatar that you see that seems to reflect a particular season and isn't available any more is a seasonal armatar.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Carlie would do it for every season

I think she did it every season and on special holidays. The Halloween ones are my favorites. And it was only she who did it?

I think even if we don't have any seasonal armatars by now, in AG3 we are going to be able to use our own ones.
Showing 7081-7095 of 9738