ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717576
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

From what I remember Zoph or one of our other friendly neighborhood mods took over and then the who shebang collapsed.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I didn't know mods had the power to add armatars to the list.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oh, thanks you guys! The seasonal armatar thing sounds fun...

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I was never around to see the contests. I was on AG when it was gamesofgondor.com, but I never touched the forums when I didn't have an account.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I kind of wished that I did have a computer in '07 so that I would be able to see all the changes that the site went through and how things have changed.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I just noticed 201 has been banned.

Like permanently.

I've missed a lot in my absence!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I didn't know mods had the power to add armatars to the list.

I don't think they do, but there's nothing that says they can't simply send the winners to an admin who can post them.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I just noticed 201 has been banned.

Like permanently.

Yeah, I think that the Administrators found out that he was like 11 or something then banned him.
Who is 201?

He was ranked fifth on the all time leader-boards. He got there in about a year in a half.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oh, wow. He's only 11? That's pretty...I'm not really sure what to call it...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

In a year and a half?
That is...... Impressive.

It's called chat-spam. Anyone could get there if they wanted. You just have to make a lot of comments everyday with other users.
Do not see why you have to be eleven to go on the site though, if there is bad content on it people who are not logged in still see it.

You have to be 13 to be able to have an account on AG. Mainly because the Forums are meant for an audience of 13+. If they catch you under that age then you'll get removed from the site.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

In a year and a half?
That is...... Impressive.

I got into the top 10 in 9 months, and I took a 2 month break and then a 3 month break.

Why am I bragging about this?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Sorry that was a typo. I meant anybody can see the forums, thirteen or not.

Of course they can. But they CAN'T post on the forums without an account.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It is not like they are going to spam or anything.

They do. And it's why so many of them have been removed from the site. I don't see why you are attempting to speak for a group of people.
This Site is offered and made available only to users thirteen (13) years of age or older. If you are not yet 13 years old or the required greater age for certain features, please discontinue using the Site immediately, or if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately because by using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age (or other required greater age for certain features, where applicable) and meet any other eligibility requirements of the Site. **if you are found to be underage, your account may be terminated without notice.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Ah...all those impressionable youngsters. Or at least that's what I would say if I wasn't only 15 days old.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

You know what might just be the worst thing that can happen to you while on a tropical vacation? Nudists. I saw this old saggy lady with only a bikini bottom one. There was an upside though, she had 20 something yo grand-daughter who followed in her footsteps

Showing 7096-7110 of 9738