ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4714687
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just because someone calls you GoM or Ghost doesn't make that someone a noob.

It does.
I prefer to be addressed as 'Matrix'. Many people know this on the site and they do it, if someone doesn't then they must not know which means that they are a noob (newcomer). Get it? Get it?
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Come on, people. Even I know that.... :P
Okay, back to studying!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Actually Trixie, calling you Ghost or GoM or something doesn't make the user in question a noob. What if all the moderators started referred to you as GoM?

And noob =/= newcomer.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Actually Trixie, calling you Ghost or GoM or something doesn't make the user in question a noob.

It does.
What if all the moderators started referred to you as GoM?

Then they would be doing it to bother me. The Moderators have addressed me as Matrix or GhostOfMatrix. There was a time when I was called GoM by them, but they must've read in some threads that I would rather be called Matrix then started calling me that.
And noob =/= newcomer.

Newbie/Noob is a slang term for a newcomer to an Internet activity

Pazx, why do you attempt to argue about senseless things?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

It does.

Elaborate anytime.

Newbie/Noob is a slang term for a newcomer to an Internet activit

Newbie isn't a bad term, noob is. And whether the activity has anything to do with the internet doesn't matter.

Pazx, why do you attempt to argue about senseless things?

I don't like your attitude.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Elaborate anytime.

It's said on many threads that I'd rather be addressed as Matrix. If you call me Ghost or any other rendition of my username then you are a newbie, many know this and have accepted it. Arguing about what I prefer to be called is senseless. Even most newcomers refer to me as Matrix because they probably read in other threads that I prefer it. Addressing me as Ghost is newbish since there are MANY Ghost accounts. Get it? Get it?
Newbie isn't a bad term, noob is. And whether the activity has anything to do with the internet doesn't matter.

Explain why Noob is a bad term. You may see it as bad, but others don't. 'Noob' having to do with the Internet does matter. Since it probably came from the internet.
I don't like your attitude.

Deal with it.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Matrix, it seems so easy to annoy you. This is internet, you can ignore people.

__

One time when I went camping, a huge hot wind storm of large proportions blew through the forest me and my friends were camping at. I woke up at 1:00 (at a guess) because of it. It was pretty scary and; sadly, most of us threw up at one point or another and stayed awake the whole night. It was scary because the weather was cool and mild during the day before.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

most of us threw up at one point or another

Sorry, that sounded worse than it should. All the vomiting happened outside and not on anyone. Just making it clear that we didn't fill up the tent; or do a reenactment of that episode of Family Guy where they all drink bottles of Epicac (or whatever it spelt) >
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Matrix, it seems so easy to annoy you. This is internet, you can ignore people.

It's not, Efan. Just wondering why Pazx likes to argue about the littlest things. I know I can ignore people, but I choose not to since I find it a bit better to destroy Pazx's pathetic attempt at trolling on the Forums. Oh, and he could ignore me as well, but he finds me so annoying that he needs to argue with me.

I might go camping this summer or winter down up in Michigan again to the cabins. That'll be fun.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Matrix, It is freaking Pazx. You know when you see his name anywhere, stupidity follows.
<3 you pazx.

To all of the newbies in this forum, get the stick out of your butt. This is a relaxed thread, we don't need you guys goin all crazy cause we "broke the rules" or whatever. The topic changes, because the conversation changes. Do you really think that we got 765 pages of CAMPING?!

Moving on.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Yay, I got A- T my history test

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Guys,
This is not a chat topic. We should be talking about a subject, not just commenting that you got and A- on your math test.

THIS is the ONLY thread where off-topicness and lulz are encouraged. Idiot.
VastEvilness
VastEvilness
33 posts
Nomad

Yay, I got A- T my history test

Congratulations, I did several tests last week still waiting to see what I get, I'm getting the results on Friday for most of the tests.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I've been a scout. Long camping, small tent, disgusting clay and cold weather. Guess why I ended.

VastEvilness
VastEvilness
33 posts
Nomad

Yeah, well before he posted there was really no conversation going about anything, over arguing over someones name, which really isn't a good conversation to be a part of, while he probably said the wrong thing, it's doing a little something to get the topic going.

Showing 7396-7410 of 9738