ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4714679
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
VastEvilness
VastEvilness
33 posts
Nomad

It is seven words or more, let's count!

Yay,(1) I(2) got(3) A-(4) T(<-- No idea what that is) my (5) history (6) test(7)

Seven words, you see?

Now, can we please move on from this?
Fighting over someones post is really boring.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6737571/guys-y-u-no-stop-arguing.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=yuno

This is not a chat topic

I'll urge you to read all the pages of this thread to find that out yourself, the answer is yes. However, we shouldn't just be completely random like how master was.
I've been a scout.

I never joined the scouts or anything like that. Their outfits bother me.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

We have to wait for someone important to come to this page for it to be good.

No one's important. We're all complete strangers to each-other. So how can one person be more important than another?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6738168/Well-then-lets-all-just-calm-down.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World

Hmm, now that I think about it. It's Spring weather outside and I should barbeque something. Any suggestions?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Barbecue some ribs bro.

http://www.ifood.tv/files/images/grilling-bbq-ribs.jpg

Mmmmm... Ribs are goooooodd!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Mmm, that does look delicious then I could put some barbeque sauce on them, but unfortunately I have no ribs. I have; steak, chicken & hamburger. But I should be going to the grocery store soon. Hmm, I could make the chicken.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Mmm, that does look delicious then I could put some barbeque sauce on them, but unfortunately I have no ribs. I have; steak, chicken & hamburger. But I should be going to the grocery store soon. Hmm, I could make the chicken.

cook some steak, throw some cheese on it and make it a sandwich !

lol @ Cannibul Cake
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

While Matrix is cooking weenies

I have hotdogs but no hotdog buns, so I can't make hotdogs.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

You should barbacue year old babies. If you just freaked out because I said that, read A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

While Matrix is cooking weenies

Ooh, I'm a vegetarian, but I love fake hotdogs! Very good with just ketchup and potato rolls.

You should barbacue year old babies. If you just freaked out because I said that, read A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift.

Lolwut?
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

[quote]You should barbacue year old babies. If you just freaked out because I said that, read A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift.

Lolwut?[/quote]

I second that lolwut?

always use bread as a substitute for hotdog buns, it is softer and more delicious in my opinion.

If you don't have some bread somewhere....ufail.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Just make sure you don't get any sauce on your babyskin gloves. If you do, you might aswell kill another baby because that sauce isn't coming out.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Just make sure you don't get any sauce on your babyskin gloves. If you do, you might aswell kill another baby because that sauce isn't coming out.

LOLWUT?

Now I am very, very confused..... watching documentaries... and bored out of my mind.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Now I am very, very confused..... watching documentaries... and bored out of my mind

On a school day!? How could you Lord SirNoobalot!?

Look up A Modest Proposal or just click that. All will be made clear.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the DP, but this must be quoted from the work in question:

A young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee, or a ragoust.
Showing 7411-7425 of 9738