ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4713381
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I wonder if Bunneh's mom is hot...Bunneh, got any pics?

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I wonder if Bunneh's mom is hot...Bunneh, got any pics?

Please don't. Just thinking about that... Ugh >_<

Although, I must say, she does look better compared to moms of my friends.

Now, please shift the conversation away from my mom!
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I used idjut once and you said I overused it. The next time I used it was referencing the previous use and I followed it with a purposefully superfluous idjut afterwards.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Every time I leave and come back it's something weird being discussed. I'd like to apologize, Bunneh, for that particular post. :P
My parents try not to be too restrictive, but they are.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I don't think I made a mistake. Hey Bunneh, tell your mom I said "Hi", oh and if anybody else wants to add to that message go right ahead.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

2) My dad used to have a habit of going downstairs at random intervals during the night. I don't know if he does that anymore, though.

Is your dad as monitory(?) as your mom? If not, you might be able to get away with it...

I used idjut once and you said I overused it.

You used it at least twice before I stepped in.

Every time I leave and come back it's something weird being discussed.

Welcome to this thread, which by the way, now has more posts in it than I do!
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

My dad is waaaaaay less strict than my mom. Example, my mom is completely against soda, but is currently living in Philly. I have atleast one Coke Zero everyday :P

Bedtime with mom: 9-9:15
Bedtime with dad: 10:30-11:30

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

*enjoys having no bed time*

But I do like to sleep early because I have to wake up early to complete schoolwork.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Noobs said it once before I did.

Bunnehs mom is hot..... Don't ask how I know, let's just say if she said Bunnehs' name, it would be a lie.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It just seems like when I'm here, the posts are at snail pace. Then when I leave for a few minutes then come back, the pages just flew by and the topic is completely changed. It makes me feel like I missed a lot... :P

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Hey,
The thread is beating Ernie. High five! *High fives useless text*

It's not useless. I just text high-fived you back!

Bunnehs mom is hot..... Don't ask how I know, let's just say if she said Bunnehs' name, it would be a lie.

Oh my F***ing gosh man, what did I say?

But I do like to sleep early because I have to wake up early to complete schoolwork.

I always do my homework before most other stuff, mostly because I don't like to do something like that.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

It just seems like when I'm here, the posts are at snail pace. Then when I leave for a few minutes then come back, the pages just flew by and the topic is completely changed. It makes me feel like I missed a lot... :P

That's because we enjoy making you miss a lot....or atleast I do.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The thread is beating Ernie. High five! *High fives useless text*

It was beating you before you signed up.

And it's hard to say exactly when the thread is beating me, as I've posted here so many times who knows who would be winning if I hadn't.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

****ING MOSQUITOES CAN RUIN FUN. Or in my experience. Bug Spray is a sham.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Did you guys know that Darth Maul got a new job? He now has an appearance in a new horror movie called 'Insidious'. Pretty cool.

Speaking of movies, I can't wait to watch Source Code.

Showing 7606-7620 of 9738