ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4713244
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Ahh... My appologies, ma'am. A sweet belle like you should be wary round all these here Yanks.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

*nods head* Nice.

~nods head like a boss back~
That's just my style bro.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

You're wrong.

The lowest temperature recorded in Tel Aviv is -1.9C that already dissproves one of his points.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Ahh... My appologies, ma'am. A sweet belle like you should be wary round all these here Yanks.

*cocks fist* You better not be talkin' to me bucko.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

No..... I was obviously talking to MoonFairy, the sweet Southern Belle.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I have a bad feeling that I will miss page 800. If I do, I hope I don't miss page 1000. Gotta go watch American Dad, later.

Oh, and would you put your arm in an alligator for 1 million dollars? You can always buy a super strong prosthetic...

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Going back to the mosquitoes thing (I don't know why) I got bitten and my entire hand swelled up. This has happened to me at least five times. It was pretty darn bad.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

The sweet southern belle?
Nice. XD
I don't think anyone on here thinks, I'm nice, but yeah you should keep that image in your head for a while

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

[quote]You're wrong.

The lowest temperature recorded in Tel Aviv is -1.9C that already dissproves one of his points.[/quote]

http://tentakelgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/YoureWrongSheen.png

Gotta go watch American Dad, later.

It's worth missing for page 800.

Oh, and would you put your arm in an alligator for 1 million dollars? You can always buy a super strong prosthetic...

You've already wasted thousands on the prosthetic, so you don't really get the full million unless you want to be single-armed for the rest of your life.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

would you put your arm in an alligator for 1 million dollars?

If the alligator has no teeth, yes. If it does have teeth, no.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

No..... I was obviously talking to MoonFairy, the sweet Southern Belle.

Your post was under mine, with no quotes. Chat her up on her profile, and i'll get the popcorn to cook it over the flaming that will ensue.
------

But the arm I would like to have replaced with would cost practically that amount. Though I suppose I can allways attach upgrades.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Moon, I've never seen you be anything but nice.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Nice. XD

That's the last time I type really slow D:
----
Oh and that alligator doesn't have to bite if it doesn't want to.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Moon, I've never seen you be anything but nice.

Did you really just say that?

No further comment.

It's worth missing for page 800.

I would stay too, but I have to go to church. Bye.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Your post was under mine, with no quotes. Chat her up on her profile, and i'll get the popcorn to cook it over the flaming that will ensue.

You know me too well. xD

I would put my arm in an alligators mouth. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
/sarcasm.
Showing 7636-7650 of 9738