ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4713395
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

That's because we enjoy making you miss a lot....or atleast I do.

Oh, thanks, d_dude. :P

I do not have a bed time, just sometimes I like to go to sleep early. And by early, I mean 11:00 or 12:00 o' clock. No offense fourteen year olds.

I usually sleep at around 11. I tried to sleep early once, but I ended up listening to my Ipod until 11. -.-
Lately I've been sleeping until 2 though. Stupid tests.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Ditto @ tacky.
Bedtime is supposed to be 10. Pfft.
My parents think anything that affects your body is in your head.
Like being diagnosed with ADHD. Side effect, insomnia. They just don't get it.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

****ING MOSQUITOES CAN RUIN FUN. Or in my experience. Bug Spray is a sham.

Buy some kind of netting? If you bring a tent or camping, I think you can get a net attachment from some where or other that basically gives another room to your tent that is see through.
__

Did you guys know that Darth Maul got a new job?

I hope you mean the actor. Darth Maul isn't real! I know it's a shock, was for me too.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

What happened to Saving123, the guy who made the most awesome thread on AG? Did his account get deleted??? Seriously, this guy is a genius.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

"Just stop thinking about the tumor and it will go away".

Your parents have flawed logic. That's as far as I'll go.

Like being diagnosed with ADHD. Side effect, insomnia.

ADHD is technically in the brain, but people diagnosed with it generally don't have much control over it. They can't just make it go away by not thinking about it, like some things.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Like being diagnosed with ADHD. Side effect, insomnia. They just don't get it.

Same here. If I say I'm cold, they'll say "It's all in your head." If I say my head hurts, its "Don't think about it."
Then when their cold its like the same rules don't apply. :P
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

"Just stop thinking about the tumor and it will go away".

Nice.

How about:

"Oh, you're bleeding heavily. Try not to think about it."
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

What happened to Saving123, the guy who made the most awesome thread on AG? Did his account get deleted??? Seriously, this guy is a genius.

This thread is completely different from when Saving123 made it. This is because the thread has a lot of posts and therefore, has had a lot of opportunities to change topic.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

My Mom is like, "we use 10% of our brains, so the other percent we can unlock by thinking we and asking God!"
I think she read the little blue engine a biiiiit too much.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Then when their cold its like the same rules don't apply.

Do you scream their own hypocrisy back a them? XD
Whenever I catch my parents out for saying doing something they tell me not to do it's funny. Usually because I say it for things like driving, or drinking
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Don't EVER complain about mosquitoes until you've lived in Louisiana!

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I hate when I know that I'm right and I'm argueing with somebody who is wrong but is too arrogant to agree.

Example:

Earlier today, I checked my iPhone and saw that it was 18C in Tel Aviv. I told my friend and he said I was wrong. I showed him the phone, and he said it's impossible and it has never happened in history. Actually, he's not much of a friend....

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Don't EVER complain about mosquitoes until you've lived in Louisiana!

Uh
Def Alabama. Psh.
Mosquitoes just love our bubble of humidity.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

This thread is completely different from when Saving123 made it.

The question was "what happened to Saving123", not "why is this thread not the same as when it was first created".

"we use 10% of our brains, so the other percent we can unlock by thinking we and asking God!"

"Hey God, can I get that other 90% now? I'm rather bored with the little tenth you gave me."

I hate when I know that I'm right and I'm argueing with somebody who is wrong but is too arrogant to agree.

You're wrong.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I think she read the little blue engine a biiiiit too much.

*nods head* Nice.
checked my iPhone and saw that it was 18C in Tel Aviv. I told my friend and he said I was wrong. I showed him the phone, and he said it's impossible and it has never happened in history.

Maybe your phone is wrong? Maybe a news station with weather reports can be more trustworthy? Or thermometer?
Showing 7621-7635 of 9738