ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4713096
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I just ate an egg sandwich with barbeque chips.

Was it good? Also, hooray for sandwhiches!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Was it good?

Yes, it was. But my stomach isn't feeling so good because I don't usually eat this late.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

OMG an egg sandwich with barbecue chips... sounds yummy but I would add cheese to the sandwich.

So has everyone seen the chicken?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would add cheese to the sandwich.

What kind of cheese?
So has everyone seen the chicken?

My eyes hurt from how bright the chicken was.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I think I'm the only one that actually listened to you. I haven't talked at all since you said that and my eyes haven't left the chicken! Dragon do good?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The chicken is so pretty. With all those colors, who wouldn't look?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/3087023040_032c8ce8dd.jpg

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This thread has gone the wrong way. Even for this thread.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

This thread has gone the wrong way. Even for this thread.

So true. I just wanna go snore. Not to mention that all the usual regulars lost interest with it. This actually has a lot more spam than it used to.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

So true. I just wanna go snore. Not to mention that all the usual regulars lost interest with it. This actually has a lot more spam than it used to.

I think if we came up with something amazing to talk about they would come back. For now, we just have to deal with the spam I guess.
nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

I know something amazing to talk about : CHUCK NORRIS!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I think that you meant Bruce Lee. He was obviously better than Chuck.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Wow. If we keep this up, this will get locked. But now we can't really go back to a topic. Anyways, I would kill that chicken, stuff it, and put it on display in my house.

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

Didn't Bruce Lee pwn Chuck Norris in Wrath of the Dragon?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Nice thread name change. Speaking of spam, what has also made me sad is all this uncontributory talking. I know that this is the lounge thread, but please stop mentioning something that doesn't do anything to help the conversation or entertain other users. Good example: "I know something amazing to talk about : CHUCK NORRIS!" This was contributed by an anonymous user that decided to show you how not to things properly. His or Her example shows you that mentioning something talked about by hundreds of WOSP's (Waste Of Space People) does nothing to prove that they have no question to spur that chosen subject, and most likely no knowlege at all of the unneeded subject conveyed by the comment. However, you can also find help on how to not wreck a thread here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/6768665/psssttthey-you-read-this-or-asherlees-guide-to-not-getting-your-thread-locked

Or here: http://armorgames.com/page/help

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

That was a nice rant, Efan.

So... Who here likes Snickers?

I do!

Number of people who like Snickers: 1 so far.

Showing 7711-7725 of 9738