ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712968
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

That was a nice rant, Efan.

The rant was a good one.

So.... Who here likes Snickers

and thanks for proving his point >.>

My favorite candy is hands down Reese's, I eat off all the chocolate aroundd the peanut butter, then slowly eat the peanut butter disc that is created.

So delicious.
VastEvilness
VastEvilness
33 posts
Nomad

The chicken is so pretty.

Indeed it is, very colorful creature indeed. :P

So.... Who here likes Snickers

I don't, I'm allergic to nuts whenever I eat something that contains nuts, my face goes extremely red.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Well, yeah, I guess I kind of contradicted myself there.

My favorite candy is hands down Reese's, I eat off all the chocolate aroundd the peanut butter, then slowly eat the peanut butter disc that is created.

Reese's is pretty good too. I pretty much like all chocolate.
farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i like snickers! the chicken is a very pretty creature. this thread is getting out of control, someone needs to try to pull this thread back on track.

VastEvilness
VastEvilness
33 posts
Nomad

I pretty much like all chocolate.

Most types of chocolate I enjoy eating, my favorite one would have to be a wispa gold, but they were only on sale for a limited time. <.<
caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

i just came here and saw the chuck norris reference. i love chuck norris jokes not everyone get them, my opinion they are good "yucks"

wakka wakka wakka!

I also have some here:
Chuck Norris uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.

Chuck Norris was banned from competitive bull-riding after a 1992 exhibition in San Antonio, when he rode the bull 1,346 miles from Texas to Milwaukee Wisconsin to pick up his dry cleaning.

The phrase 'break a leg' was originally coined by Chuck Norris's co-stars in Walker, Texas Ranger as a good luck charm, indicating that a broken leg might be the worst extent of their injuries. This never proved to be the case.

Chuck Norris brushes his teeth with barbed wire.

In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

When taking the SAT, write "Chuck Norris" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma.

Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Chuck Norris's warm-up exercises.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What the thread was like before: People discussing things making good posts.
What the thread is now: People talking about random things to increase their points and posts count.

My favorite candy of all time is snickers. I enjoy the chocolate and peanuts in them and how delicious they are. Hmm, I also like their invention of putting ice cream inside snickers now.

@caffeine:
Those jokes are actually kind of funny, much better than the other ones that I see.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I love the new name of the thread, guys. Good job.

I personally like semi-dark chocolate. Any kind is fine. Toblerones are yummy as well as pop-rocks and Snickers bars.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

People talking about random things to increase their points and posts count

No, I don't care about points and postcount, I just follow the lead of the others.

I can tell you the day after we successfully clone a human. Chuck Norris will be in the obituaries because only Chuck Norris can kill Chuck Norris.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

No, I don't care about points and postcount, I just follow the lead of the others.

Ever heard of this? "Excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta"
I suppose no, so google it.
And I don't think saying that you do things just to follow the lead of the others it's a great idea.

I like milk chocolate! I remember that when I was little I loved white chocolate though. Now I can't even eat it :P
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

And I don't think saying that you do things just to follow the lead of the others it's a great idea.

What I mean is that if it goes on for a while, I assume it is acceptable.

Excusatio non petita accusatio manifesta isn't really the case here.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Could somebody please change the name of the thread to a subject so that we can get back on a general discussion. I'm not sure what to post about with the current topic name. Also, I think that Chuck Norris is tired of these jokes (or as some people call them 'facts', and he probably wants you guys to leave him alone. Can't you people find somebody else to idolize? Jason Statham? Jet Li?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I once talked to Charles one day and asked about these jokes people keep telling about him. He said half of them were untrue, We've been underestimating him.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

lol What caused the title to change to this? o_O

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Anybody think dogs are so annoyoing?

Nope, I love most dogs.
At times they're annoying, but most of the time I love them.
Showing 7726-7740 of 9738