ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712971
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

At times they're annoying, but most of the time I love them.

Yeah, I have a dog, and he's only annoying when he barks really loud.

Other than that, he's really awesome.
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Yeah, when they lick your face it does get a little annoying, but still it's kind of cute.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

lol What caused the title to change to this?

Probably the useless spam and the Chuck Norris jokes (which aren't spam unless you post the same ones over and over).

Can't you people find somebody else to idolize? Jason Statham? Jet Li?

Ernie?
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I will now attempt to revert the conversation to camping. Have guys ever tried 'camping' in a backyard?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Ernie! You will never get respect from these guys. Come on! Let us go to an ice fortress where we will stay away from these Chuck Norris noobs!

Can I come?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Well my camping spot is technically my back yard but it's a quarter mile away. 27 acres FTW!!!

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

How about April Fool's instead of camping? I need ideas for pranks, and soon. I'm post-it noting the door of the faculty lounge at my school, and perhaps even the copy machine, but I need other ones. Anybody got any good ones? Or maybe past pranks you've pulled?

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I need ideas for pranks,

My dad is a family physician, and I'm trying to get him to tell patients he has bad news for April Fools. Still working on convincing him.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

My dad is a family physician, and I'm trying to get him to tell patients he has bad news for April Fools. Still working on convincing him.

I think it all depends on what actually is wrong. If they're perfectly fine, than he should definitely do it. But it would be awful if something was wrong and he told them it was all right.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

You could poison the reservoir. No? Deadly snakes in the toilets? No!? Razor blades in the soap??? NO!?!?!?

How about turning every desk and chair over and greasing the doorknobs?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Set off the sprinklers every hour on the hour. It was done one at my dad's work, he was so pissed off, it was priceless.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

There's always the classics, like filling a blow dryer or a car air conditioner with flour. It isn't original, but I doubt anyone would be expecting it.

You could also try changing someone's desktop background to something they wouldn't expect. I'll leave it to you to decide what you decide to put up there.

And of course there's always greasing the floors. But I'd be careful with that one.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

How about kidnapping your friend with a prank partner while wearing masks? Then tie him/her up to a chair, and make them watch a weird video before taking off your masks and saying April Fools?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's odd seeing Ernie with a different Armatar.

I might go prank some friends tomorrow, don't know what to do yet.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It's odd seeing Ernie with a different Armatar.

I sometimes get tired of all that orange and black, so I switch over to this shark one to cool off.
Showing 7741-7755 of 9738