ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712815
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Really? That surprises me, what other thread hit 1000 pages?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Chuck Norris once got bitten by a Rattlesnake... After many days of painful agony and extreme illness, the snake finally died.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Direction?? How about Lucid Dreams/Astral projection/OBE

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Okay, since we don't have a topic right now, and users don't seem to be talking about anything other than spam and Chuck Norris; I will make a topic: Vacations.

So what was your latest vacation? Got any plans? I'm planning to go to Cuba on the weekend of Good Friday and the next week.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I couldn't resist but piss people off XD.

Anyways, I'm going to my Gramdma's in about an hour, which will be awesome. I think my family is planning a trip to DC this upcoming summer, which will be more awesome. I don't get to go on a lot of vacations, cause my family is not terribly wealthy.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I went on a vacation to disney world. It was fun and i got to see my relatives in orlando. Their house was amazing.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

My next vacation is on Easter. I Am waiting...Glad now is weekend.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

So what was your latest vacation?

Mine was Florida, I went to Universal last year.

Got any plans?

Yeah, I'm going to Florida again, June 15th - July 4th.

My next school vacation is April 15th, until May 3rd that should be a fun time to just focus on a bit of studying daily without having to go to school.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I think my family is planning a trip to DC this upcoming summer, which will be more awesome.

DC is a great place to visit! I recommend booking a trip to the top of the Washington Monument though, if you want to get there. You know where else to go, all the big places. Also, the white house isn't that cool. It's hard to get a good view.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

In teo years, we will go vacation to States. Where should we go there?

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

It depends on what you're looking for, theme parks or famous monuments, warm or a cold climate?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I suggest somewhere nice, like hawaii. But don't visit the metropolitian areas. they're very big, easy to get lost in and might have alot of crime.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Warm and warm
And something, what I will rememberbrest of my life. True experience.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Maybe you should go to Hawaii then, I've never been there but some of my friends say that it's nice.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Reemember gyuss, I was going To America ,not to other side of planet.

Showing 7786-7800 of 9738