ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712812
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

In ten years, we will go vacation to States. Where should we go there?

Stay away from big cities and do not go to the north half of the country. The South is much better. Try the South West. Travelling through the area is depressing, but the attractions are generally worth it (as long as you don't mind hot, dry weather). Louisiana is also a very nice place to visit, a bit creepy but nice.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Thanks DragonBlaze! Just what I was looking... But my dad wants to visit in New York.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Stay away from big cities and do not go to the north half of the country. The South is much better. Try the South West. Travelling through the area is depressing, but the attractions are generally worth it (as long as you don't mind hot, dry weather). Louisiana is also a very nice place to visit, a bit creepy but nice.

What's so wrong about the North?? I'm not saying the Southwest/South is a bad place to visit, but the North is a very nice place in summertime!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5H2dNsZ8I/AAAAAAABSis/v-tHDrM9J60/s400/Haters_Gonna_Hate_10.jpg
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

But my dad wants to visit in New York.

New York is near 'bout the worst place to visit.

What's so wrong about the North??

Compared to the South, everything!!!!
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

New York is near 'bout the worst place to visit.

Oh, thanks. :P

I, personally, would rather go hiking than go to NYC. But that's just me. I'm weird.

By the way, what did you guys DO to get the thread renamed??
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what did you guys DO to get the thread renamed??

You do nothing. We're not even suppose to be discussing about the title. The Moderators are so generous to let us have this thread.

I really don't know what you guys are talking about, so let me go back and read the previous five pages or so.
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Nothing, they just changed it, there was nothing but spam for a few pages back though.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Oh, thanks. :P

You're welcome, ma'am.

I, personally, would rather go hiking than go to NYC. But that's just me. I'm weird.
By wierd, you mean nonYankeefied. You might not know it, but you do.

Better question, what did we not do...?

I'm Graduating this year and I may take a celebratory vacation. I've been to Tennessee a few times, the Grand Canyon and Disney World already. Any ideas?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what did you guys DO to get the thread renamed??

Oh, I read your post wrong. 'Tis what happens when I awake from a nap.
I read it as "what do you guys do to get this thread renamed".

Well then, There was basically nothing but spam a few pages back and the Moderators are warning us if we don't shape up they'll lock it soon.

But, I see the thread title changed again. I turned the Justin Bieber thing off and disabled the yellow bar as soon as I got online.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm Graduating this year and I may take a celebratory vacation. I've been to Tennessee a few times, the Grand Canyon and Disney World already. Any ideas?

You should go to Disney World again. You can't have too much Disney World. Or you could go to Yellowstone. I've always wanted to go there. OR, you could go on an amusement park roadtrip. I've always wanted to do that too.

You do nothing. We're not even suppose to be discussing about the title. The Moderators are so generous to let us have this thread.

Yes we are.
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

You can't have too much Disney World.

Nope, you can never have too much which is probably why I go back almost every year.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't like the Conan O'Brien show on TBS. I'd rather watch 'Lopez Tonight'.

I have no idea who Jimmy Vivino is.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I don't like the Conan O'Brien show on TBS. I'd rather watch 'Lopez Tonight'.
I have no idea who Jimmy Vivino is.

No randomness allowed!
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

No randomness allowed!

This is what this thread is currently about!

I've no idea who either of those two are.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Hahahaha, the thread name changed again. Good job, Matrix. :P

Back to Disney World...
I regret never going on the roller coasters when I did go a few years ago, since I was scared of them. Now I absolutely love them, but the nearest amusement park is hours and hours away.

Showing 7801-7815 of 9738