ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712691
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
flowerpoop
flowerpoop
30 posts
Nomad

I don't like the Conan O'Brien show on TBS. I'd rather watch 'Lopez Tonight'.
its before the lopez tonight show. go coco
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I'm confused. The title of this thread is changing every 5 minutes, Cormyne's going through a made rampage and is hacking the site while people are spamming about the Bieber april fool's Joke. Cormynes profile is supposedly deleted even if I just went viewed. And all of this is happenning on Bieber games! Me minds exploding!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

its before the lopez tonight show.

That has nothing to do with it. I still don't like the show. The jokes don't bring any laughs, to me.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm confused. The title of this thread is changing every 5 minutes, Cormyne's going through a made rampage and is hacking the site while people are spamming about the Bieber april fool's Joke. Cormynes profile is supposedly deleted even if I just went viewed. And all of this is happenning on Bieber games! Me minds exploding!

My head is exploding too, since you keep spelling Cormyn's name wrong. DX

It's an April Fools Joke. The whole day will probably be weird, AG wise.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

This is what this thread is currently about!

I fail.......

I prefer Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon. Conan is just a bit..... wierd. I have no idea who Jimmy Vivino is. I guess he's the head of the band?
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

My head is exploding too, since you keep spelling Cormyn's name wrong. DX

Sorry, my head was exploding to much to spell it correctly :P and besides I only added an e to Cormyn.
ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

the nearest amusement park is hours and hours away.

The nearest amusement park for me, is I'm not sure how far away, I'd have to go on a plane or boat to get to it though, since there are none where I live.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Conan sucks. I hate that Ginger. His show is horrible, except for his co-host or whatever he is (he's probably that guy Jimmy Vivino. That guy should be running the show, not Conan. Besides a show called Vivino sounds cooler than a show called Conan.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

lol I couldn't handle the fever but the cure is Friday? Thats just as bad AG. I think Conan is funny sometimes but has gotten alot of hate for being Conan.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

@CommanderDude7 I know, right? So they cure Beiber Fever by giving you Black Fever?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

@Legion
I was thinking more of the Black Plague myself. Unfortunately someone thought it would be funny at my school to carry around a boom box blasting FRIDAY throughout the halls. I may never recover.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Our school didn't do any fun pranks, unfortunately. There were some minor ones, but they weren't any fun.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

That guy is a legend^

Never watched Conan O'Brien. We don't have to put up with too much of your garbage from the states down here. In fact I've only seen him on the Simpsons XD

I don't like Disneyland. I mean, I went once and got bored. Someone I know used to tell of how they lived near the park and rented out to people interested in visiting it and would always take their half used tickets once they left and go every weekend. I just can't understand that.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I don't like Disneyland. I mean, I went once and got bored. Someone I know used to tell of how they lived near the park and rented out to people interested in visiting it and would always take their half used tickets once they left and go every weekend. I just can't understand that.

Roller-coasters are fun, I suppose. I haven't been to Disneyland in a while though, so I don't remember what it's like. Aren't there a ton of roller-coasters? You couldn't possibly go on all of them on one visit...
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

People don't dis the ginger, and Vivino isn't the co host, he's the leader of the band, at least bother do your research before you go off spouting random ****e.

Showing 7816-7830 of 9738