ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4712678
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Conan? That ***hole? I dislike him. I sent him a E-Mail on how I thought his hairdo was gay, he answered, very rudely.

IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE! You need to show me the pic!!! Please!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

And you weren't rude by calling his hair gay? If you're going to give someone a bad rep because they insulted you, make sure that you haven't given them a reason to do so in the first place, yeah?

And frankly, you're lucky that he didn't turn you into an international joke, he's not exactly unpopular.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

A picture of the email!!! That is what I need. Just go on it then press

Alt+PRTSC/SYSRQ

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Conan = /win

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Wow. That second one...he needs to be cancelled. I can't look at this anymore. Come on new page soon.

flowerpoop
flowerpoop
30 posts
Nomad

conan o'camoooooooooo. yes there is a theme here. I love conan. he is funny as he[hocky stick][hocky stick]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Od9Jxcuw998/SZR42P3wzDI/AAAAAAAAG9w/9smAl05Dvco/s400/camel.jpg

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I don't get it. This Conan person is a TV person? TV's have off buttons you know; or if you're like me, change the freakin channel!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Dude he's a comedian, his hair is pretty much a permanent prop, big freaking deal. And why do you keep saying 'gay'? Is your vocabulary that limited or just bigoted?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

That's still biggoted.....

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Why oriented towards homosexuals? You have an animosity towards Conan, you use discriminating comments to insult him, and therefore imply that there is something wrong with being gay.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Perhaps Calvin is homophobic? Are you afraid Calvin? What do these images make you think of:

http://digitaljohnny.cementhorizon.com/archives/hunter.jpg

http://www.jrppleasanton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mark.jpg

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But the two abercrombie guys? Those two are gay.

Give me proof that those two guys are homosexuals.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

He has none, that's the best part about bigotry, you can fit every person into a set stereotype.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I would bang both of those guys, and I'm straight.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I can see that this is going to turn into an argument. Maybe we should talk about something interesting, like watching paint dry, or grass grow? Or Golf?

Showing 7831-7845 of 9738