ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4708868
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Oh God what have I done...

I think it's quite fun to sit back and watch the fireworks, really.

;D

This is a picture of his mom.

Actually, that is quite accurate.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by 'dirty'?

None of my dreams could be classified as PG 13. D:<

*blushes*
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

As legion said, he is named after a demon.

According to information I have about Legion, our Legion must have alts.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This thread is currently locked indefinitely. I have reviewed this thread and it does not look good. This thread is NOT a chatroom, which it has definitely devolved to. If you want a chatroom, go make a chatroom. The future of this thread is under deliberation.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Is this really back?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Back, as in all the posts are gone and we will never see them again?

Yes, in that case, the thread is back.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Well it still shows 9,295 posts in the thread. I mostly just posted here to see if it would let me.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Do not fret! Maybe the TTICA will regain it's memory.

I doubt they're going to bother.

They certainly aren't going to do a system restore and I highly doubt they'll bother putting back in (manually, might I say) thousands of posts.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I knew it was unlocked ever since the first time someone brought it up that all the posts were gone and then linked to it, but I didn't want to post here because I had this notion that doing so would mess up the natural balance of the site even more and the chances of bringing back all the old posts would shatter.

But, I suppose now that we know it won't be brought back, it couldn't hurt to try it out and see how long it lasts, provided that it doesn't turn into the chaotic madness we all know as the infamous last 200 pages of TTICA.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

So then, this thread is currently about TTICA.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Do not fret! Maybe the TTICA will regain it's memory.

Amnesia o.O (Special defence raises sharply!)

I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum

I don't hang out around the tavern much really, I glance through it every so often (But I have been looking here on a more frequent basis as of late) and so cannot say who I believe to be the most active with much accuracy. From what I have seen, GhostOfMatrix, Master565, Ernie15, and Skaterdude(I don't remember the numbers on his name) are the most active in the tavern.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm going to agree with Orion here.

Ah well, at least we get to remember how many views this thread was worth.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

So then, this thread is currently about TTICA.

I suppose it is. In which case, the title of the thread should be changed to "TTICATTICA".
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I was worried when I linked to back to this that it would be locked rather quickly. At least I get to post here again. Only place I ever really appreciated in the tavern.

I suppose it is. In which case, the title of the thread should be changed to "TTICATTICA".

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Wow, I was actually ninja'd. That never happens anymore! Especially not in the Tavern!

I want this to last as long as it possibly can.

Showing 8881-8895 of 9738