ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4708818
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Lack of sleep must be messing with me or the thread title changed from indefinitely to indubitably, but whatever. I did like this thread a lot while it lasted. It is kind of odd that it still has all the posts and views on the counter, but none of the posts in the thread.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

It's ALIVE!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Look what @GhostOfMatrix made me pull out of the attic.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What rascals we were back then. When did I stop being so outrageous?

Also, the reincarnation of this thread has pushed me within 36 posts of 12,000. Gotta love those numbers.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Seems pages 898-940 are all blank for me. Also I don't know if I ever even posted on this thread.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

What the.. glitch? I can't see anything.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Seems pages 898-940 are all blank for me.

They're blank for everyone. The glitch that causes this was presumably fixed ages ago, but it's possible that because this is an old thread, the glitch has come back to haunt us all.

At least it isn't so severe that every single page number shows up on one page twice.

What the.. glitch? I can't see anything.

Go to page 897, or 898 as of this post. Why am I telling you this....you can't even see it, and when you do see it, you won't even need to follow these instructions.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I posted about the glitch in this thread, though I created it before page 898 got a post. However, there isn't a link to page 941 unless this post creates the link.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

After a lot of clicking i finally found the last page. how did this thread get so big to begin with?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

how did this thread get so big to begin with?

It was really active in 2010-2011. In early November of 2011, the mods locked it because it turned into chat spam. The thread was then deleted, possibly as a side effect of the admins perma-banning the OP.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

After a lot of clicking i finally found the last page. how did this thread get so big to begin with?

It used to be a simple thread with a simple topic, then a swashbuckling moderator in a black body suit decided to change the topic title occasionally to prevent the thread from deviating too far into off-topic mode (making it lockable).

And it was a hoot!

But then the thread was locked in 2011. Then it resurfaced! Then the glitch happened. The last two perhaps not in order. I wonder what will happen to this thread now....
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Ah ok.. that makes sense, and its good that the title now has a page number in it so i know where to look

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I remember when this page glitch used to happen to tons of threads, mostly forum games (You're banned in particular). I wasn't aware it was still here, I thought the admins got rid of it... And also what was the point of reviving this thread? lol

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

And also what was the point of reviving this thread?

It could do wonders for forum activity once the page glitch is fixed. On April 3, 2011 alone, this thread received 60 pages of posts. 600 posts. In less than 24 hours. Now, with forum activity the way it is now, we probably won't be seeing numbers like that again for quite some time, but even 100 posts in one day would be amazing for Tavern activity. People tend to stay online longer when they have something to talk about.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm thinking Tavern deserves to be higher on the page as well.

Showing 8896-8910 of 9738