ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4708763
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So right now we talk about 50 pages of emptiness?

Well then...

IT IS AN OUTRAGE! I have received this thread, already full of all this glamour and promise, only to have a chunk of it ripped from my greedy hands!

I demand retribution!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I wonder if anybody can read my post, because I can't read anybody's.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well at least somebody put down the last page number in the title, so we can find it with the thingy where we insert an html and we're brought to a website.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Looks like this is one thread where my word has not been heard before.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Lmfao.

Talking about " Easter Eggs " =)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

60 pages in one day... But wasn't that back when there were loads of people? Also by looking at the title I'm assuming the thing this thread is about changes, weekly or something?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

There wasn't a completely great number of people, a substantial lot, but not the largest this place has seen.

The thread changes topics constantly, the title will inform you, so it's currently about.....Idk. Whateverz. Go figurez. :L

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

This should be great if they can fix the empty page thing. Hopefully it will get people to start posting in the tavern again...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Yeah the best thing to do is replace whatever hellish page number you've been brought to on this thread with 899 at the end of the URL.

...page-899this-thread-is-currently-about-50-pages-of-emptiness/page/XXX

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

So is this that one thread that was supposedly allowed to go off-topic every once in a while?

Great.

So like if I turn this into a discussion about unicorns, a mod might just change the name to "This thread is currently about 'Unicorns'"?

Is this off-topic?

Because I'm technically on the topic of what this thread is about, which would be on topic, even though it's not on the topic that people are talking about.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Well since you didn't actually talk about unicorns, you're still on the topic of "Where the Hell the 50 Pages of Goodness Run off to and Friends".

Next post turns 900.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

PAGE 900

WHOO YEAH.

I actually still don't know why there are 42 blank pages.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Obviously because of the unicorns you were just talking about.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Apparently, because this thread does not operate on the normal physics of thread behavior, if we post enough in this thread, we will "fill up" the missing pages of this thread and essentially remove the glitch. Neat!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Or start a riveting conversation full of intellectual comments
lolno

Showing 8911-8925 of 9738