ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4708505
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The real question is, do you like waffles?

That was amazing Matt.

Nah you should definitely try chocolate-chip pancakes instead ^_^

I've had chocolate chip waffles but not pancakes, I'll put that on my to-do list.

Of course, not everyone knows that pancakes are better than waffles. But that doesn't make it any less true!

I try to imagine my life in a world of lunatics where pancakes are better than waffles but it proves impossible. So waffles must be better...

[quote]yxou

Waffels
[/quote]

*you *waffles #grammarnazistatusachieved
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I've never had whipped cream on my pancakes or waffles before. Is this something I should try?

Yeah, maybe some chocolate syrup too!
and Strawberries if you want... yumm

~~Black~~
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Cookie Cutter sharks are extremely terrifying. Sharks in general are scary, but little ones are just no

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I like sharks. I used to be obsessed with them when I was 7. I'd like to keep one in my room and feed it the entrails of my enemies every morning or just keep it in my room until it got fat and then had to release it to the wild.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ah sharks, the most iconic creature in the sea. My favorite shark type thingy majig would be the tiger shark because when I hear its name it makes me think of a shark with orange and black stripes, it'd be kinda cool to see a shark like that. Too bad it isn't.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

They killed Snuffy

Sharks are pretty cool, and thankfully I've never encountered one at the beach.

Oh and Sharkeisha

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

But no one even said anything remotely discussing sharks until the thread was changed D:

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Only the name was enough for me.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Hopefully i didint saw the trailier , so my eyes didint burned and / or exploded

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I think I want to watch it just because. Has anyone actually seen it? Is it so bad that it is funny or is it just repeated groaning because it is so awful?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Urgh sharks, one of my childhood fears to the point I was terrified of swimming in a swimming pool. Always had nightmares about them; choking mental darkness, amplifying my fears, mind writhing with images of endless Trey depths of numbing cold whilst silent and huge pelagic shapes cruise by waiting to devour any living thing. Urgh. Think I had a phobia.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

SHARKEISHA NO!

It's like yelling to a pet dog or maybe even a pet shark =oooo

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Has anyone seen "Sharknado?"

I think I saw it on Sci-Fi... It probably sucked.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Has anyone seen "Sharknado?"

I tried to, I really did, but I there are much worse movies that I liked much better, so this one didn't do it for me.

Has anyone seen Sand Sharks?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've actually heard of that movie and seen trailers for it.

Speaking of horrible shark movies...

Anybody seen Sharktopus?

Showing 8986-9000 of 9738