ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4706296
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You want Spam? Have some spam!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've never had Spam but now I suddenly want it.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Supposedly, it's because of this.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

... which I just noticed is the same thing snag already linked to.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,820 posts
Chamberlain

Canned meat? What about potted meat, it's the gnarliest thing in the ocean....I mean world! But seriously is there any canned meat that can match potted meat in flavor?

Please tell me that teriyaki spam is real, that sounds so gross yet at the same time genius!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Please tell me that teriyaki spam is real, that sounds so gross yet at the same time genius!

Check this site: Varieties... Teriyaki spam is real!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Pang

Gotcha!

Was talking about the real Pang Tong doe ;D

Also what is better spam of spammidy spam?
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Canned meat? What about potted meat, it's the gnarliest thing in the ocean....I mean world! But seriously is there any canned meat that can match potted meat in flavor?

Even potted meat doesn't compare to... potted meat product...

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/pottedmeat.jpg

=O
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

The teriyaki spam on the last page is just spam musubi, which is popular in Hawaii. I don't think it usually has teriyaki sauce on it, though. It also doesn't commonly come pre-made and intact in a can.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

potted meat product looks exactly like bean dip. does it too make fritos even more mouthwatering?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Mmmm bean dip is good. The first time I tried it I kept shoveling big globs with fritos into my mouth.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

The first time I tried it I kept shoveling big globs with fritos into my mouth.

i did that the first time, the second time, the third time, all the way up to the 87th time. there was less bean dip the 88th time because it was a party so i had to conserve it, but after that, i used the glob method again.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

potted meat product looks exactly like bean dip. does it too make fritos even more mouthwatering?

I've never tasted potted meat product, so I can't tell you what it's like when paired up with Fritos.

You'll have to try it for yourself. =)
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,820 posts
Chamberlain

NO! My dear boy, if you are ever unfortunate to have to eat that crap eat as little as you can. It has the texture of cat food and is about as salty as the dead sea. If only the saltiness was its worst problem, it is disgusting beyond belief. I tried it because I was I was the only male at said get-together who hadn't tried it and I nearly threw up. Stay away from !hat at all costs!!!

~Manly
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Why would anyone buy this potted meat product is what I would like to know. Since you've tasted it, you or someone you know had to have had a reason to have bought it, unless it was just to try it.

Showing 9406-9420 of 9738