ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4705678
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Canned Meat? I prefer Canned Heat.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Why would anyone buy this potted meat product is what I would like to know.

It could be one product that exists for the sheer novelty of tasting it... I know from this site, from one thread in particular, that there are a plethora of foods that can be found around the world that exist on this concept!

@Ernie15
Even when it's in your heels? =P
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,819 posts
Chamberlain

Why would anyone buy this potted meat product is what I would like to know. Since you've tasted it, you or someone you know had to have had a reason to have bought it, unless it was just to try it.

I don't really know why, I'm fairly sure the person who pressured me into trying it hates it as well but he still buys it every now and then.

~Manly
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

He buys it every now and then? Meaning he's tasted it, and he's gone back for more?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,819 posts
Chamberlain

Yup, occasionally when we have a big get together he'll buy some or complain because he forgot to, it makes no sense.

~Manly

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

SPAM!!!

...Not spam-bot spam, but the highly processed ham or something that comes in cans that everyone hates.

This is probably what we are talking about, but this is the first time ive clicked on this thread... so!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

this thread is currently about

MOUSEPADS

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Love mine!
Has a wrist cushion. 5 bucks at the office store.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'm on a laptop, so don't need one.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Nice idea @pangtongshu, my mouse will work without one, but for a unknown reason (well, i know why... nostalgia^^) i still use one. I made a nice screenshot from Diablo III, with my Barbarian in action, and a near copyshop made me a mousepad out of it.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I have a laptop, so I usually don't use a mouse. I do sometimes for games though. Even then I have a special Logitech LED tracking mouse that works on all surfaces, so I never need a mouse pad.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Same. I can use my bare leg as a mousepad and experience no lag. Logitech makes really good stuff. If you're going to get a mouse/keyboard/webcam/etc, Logitech is a safe investment.

Right on, bro.
Interestingly enough, the first time I ever heard of Logitech was when I unlocked the Logitech World Racer in the video game Burnout Revenge.
http://www.operationburnout.com/revenge-assets/guide/cars/br_logitech_world_racer.jpg
Those were good times...
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I got a mousepad. Ya, all the mice dig it and tend to hang out there when they aren't.... wait. O computer mousepads.

Ya. I have one. My hand sweats enough that I sorta need one unless I want to ruin my desk more. It is just grey. Nothing interesting.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Mine is a classic flat-woven rectangular Shah Abbasi rug; 7.5"x11.25" minus fringes. I got it for 25 cents.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I have a small mousepad with unpopular brand 'Splash'. The mousepad is so small, so hard to grasp. The mousepad has a roll of cable, making it easy to shorten and lengthen the cable. Too bad I did not bring the mousepad now, but that's okay I still can use the touchpad, because I use a laptop.

Showing 9421-9435 of 9738