ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4703724
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Do you like waffles?

The question should be, do you like chicken and waffles?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The question should be, do you like chicken and waffles?

The question should be, do you like chicken and waffles chips?
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSelbp0gEX2-9dSrzoj418853eyrbZf6kmg_WMBsasZ0tgxLwAa1Ykx7CU
Those taste good.
Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Wow never seen that kind of flavour.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's a flavor only sold in the USA, I believe. It was also competing against two other flavors,:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqvgXWxEa-cCFqitWmHGKdRkLo6a3D48X_oyEZHUAy37WXAWipRaLAYV4
Cheesy Garlic Bread

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT24RwWU3zrBZa3XtNwB_j1zZw70wUwpLIv8hkQ5ZemJ4umCZ4bShIAZXU
and Sriracha

I've had Cheesy Garlic Bread and Chicken & Waffles, but I haven't tried, or even seen, Sriracha Lays.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I used to like the Tomato & spinach chips by Eatsmart because they didn't have any salt (I'm trying to quit).
After a year of buying them, those morons changed the bag design and put salt in them.
So I buy one, taste it, :O, they dumped and entire bottle of salt in them!
I found a new kind that has very light salt, I can't remember the brand right now, anyway I won't tell because I want to keep them all for myself. >

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Red paprika, still my favour, but lately they face rivals: garlic and specially hot chili.(if its rly hot! I truly hate these "european hot"-style(s)... they are NOT hot, mostly not even spicy. just lame)

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The best thing I can normally get is Walker's ready salted baked crisps. Sounds odd, but they're really good. Very thick and crunchy.

Red paprika

Annoyingly, not available in Britain. I love the taste, but I can't get any. The other thing I can barely ever get is Lipton ice tea.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I really love Doritos, but for some reason they make me sad. Why do you make me sad Doritos, why?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,596 posts
Herald

Cool ranch Doritos, mmhm delicious. Also regular Cheetos.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@09philj res paprika makes up the largest part here, in other countries... rarely
Lipton... afaik they are very, very rare in GB, but if you can, try to get Pfanner ice-tea, Lipton is nice, but Pfanner... *slurp*

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

PRINGLES ARE DA BES

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Would these chips be the type you eat or the type you use in computers?

All jokes aside, I like any types of chips as long as they're not spicy. Personal preference would have to be Pringles.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

McCoy's chips are the best, pringles are up there too but McCoy's are better.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

I woulds say, that it's rare to get a perfect shape chips.

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

I have no idea what my favorite would be

Showing 9466-9480 of 9738