ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4703729
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Indeed, whenever we think its needed, we see a change in the discussion... maybe if a user ask for it...^^

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

The need for... ugh... yes! What do you need to get through the day? Or simply, what do you need in life? Or... what are the basic things you need to feel happy? Well, mine is music! It's the one thing that always makes me happy, soothes me when I'm in panic, lifts me up when I'm down, makes my day! What's yours? =)

EDIT: You can also discuss things you need or want of course... (wide angle here) ...so add your 'need for...'!

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Well music is already taken so i will choose going out with friends to a bar,to a party etc , because it makes me forget bad things that happen in life and it makes me feel happier than ever in those situations because im with friends that i can call brothers .

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

It's not like I called 'dibbs' on music @minecraftsniper...

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

xD lets see topic changed so i will say i never tried a waffle or at least US ones but i would like to know what / how does it feels eating one of them

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Waffles? Again? Huh, see this several times... at least in battle threads

@minecraftsniper, go to belgium, cuz they REALLY know how to make them^^

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Going back a topic I have to say good music, mainly from my eclectic mix track, there is nothing like unwinding at the soul regret after a hard days work. Also watching a movie or binge watching a new show.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Waffles are great. I find them better than pancakes because waffles have those little holes where the syrup just goes in and stays in the hole... at least until I take a bite.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Whenever people mention waffles, I now think of a certain color.

I hate the internet sometimes.

~~~Darth Caedus

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

When I hear Waffles, I think of Box Shape. >_>

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

When I think of waffles, I think of the Dutch 'stroopwafels'! Thin double-layered waffles with honey syrup in between... once you start with one, you want MOAR!!! (@.@)

http://www.zelfmaakrecepten.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/stroopwafels.jpg

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Wow that looks delicious now i want to taste one O.O

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Is there any love in this world for pancakes?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Is there any love in this world for pancakes?

Only if you're Andy Milonakis, and his love for them is a unique one.
Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Maybe everyone likes this:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAhh9JMjH4szMkioo9nl4t7Fde47BRF8bWWb2rBTBaDP7iDyVDQw

Showing 9451-9465 of 9738